Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darwin Núñez

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
It was quite funny I was talking to my Spanish colleague today and said RM should win this easily as Liverpool are on poor run of form and that we have beaten them twice. He is very funny as he is massive RM fan and behaves just like a Spanish version of a Arsenal/Chelsea fan every time they lose. :lolol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
By this metric Brighton > Real Madrid

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was quite funny I was talking to my Spanish colleague today and said RM should win this easily as Liverpool are on poor run of form and that we have beaten them twice. He is very funny as he is massive RM fan and behaves just like a Spanish version of a Arsenal/Chelsea fan every time they lose. :lolol:
He’d have liked that third goal..2/1 now

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh dear :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The numpties on Sky reckoned because they won a game last week they're back, not just to reach top 4 in the EPL but CL contenders. Horses teeth will great in his post match interview

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I wasn’t expecting anything else if I’m honest, RM were a different class. Might be just what the Reds needed to make some changes, and I don’t mean Klopp.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I love him, is there a more entertaining player out there?! Has there ever been a player who combines brilliance, shit and bad luck quite so well?!

I still think one day it will all click into place and he will be unstoppable. There’s Ballon d’Or potential there.
I agree with this. He is awesome. I think he is my favourite non Brighton player. Pure flair. He has everything. Gutted he chose benfica over us.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yep, I'm also #TeamDarwin. Great to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here