Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Banned? Oh that's a shame, I like having oppo fans on here. Thought banning them for having contrary opinions was the kind of thing Waccoe did, and we laugh at them for that. Who's decision was this?
No idea but he was banned for constantly stating that Ben White wants to leave, but never posting any evidence beyond clickbait fantasy articles.

He was warned but still continued to undermine the status of a bhafc player on here with no evidence.

I applaud the mods for putting a stop to this.

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
No idea but he was banned for constantly stating that Ben White wants to leave, but never posting any evidence.

I applaud the mods for putting a stop to this.

Yes it getting circular, he wouldn’t put up or answer a question.

His post on waccoe to one of our regulars was a tirade of abuse calling him a c*** on a number of occasions for daring to announce that our club had put no price on Ben White.

It was vile. He has to be polite on here but his post on their forum shows him for the nasty piece of work he is. There is a copy of it posted on this or the Ben White thread.

Yeah was pretty low as well.

Go and have a good #freebenwhite [emoji24] cry Headliner.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This really is brilliant.

The thought that an entire fan base can't get their head round the fact that their player of the season couldn't get into little old Brighton's first team. or that we have a legally binding contract with him, or that we have a far better chance of staying up than them has pretty much made my summer.

Still, they'll learn. Villa did.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That statement by the club yesterday, we will NOT sell, especially to a rival.

Pretty clear right?

Nope.

[tweet]1297975849585647616[/tweet]

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If he ever returns once his ban has expired, Bin Liner would be a more fitting username.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Here’s something that I thought was interesting (it’s the off season), I was scrolling through the tweets on the Doncaster Rovers timeline after they’d announced the signing of Taylor Richards, this caught my eye.

[tweet]1298185185561903106[/tweet]

I know it’s just one tweet, but could it be that clubs like loaning players from us because we actually match the players the team so they know they’re going to get ac decent player and not a Jon Obika?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

The thought that an entire fan base can't get their head round the fact that their player of the season couldn't get into little old Brighton's first team.

I do keep seeing this and, while I agree with the general sentiment, it's not factually accurate. BW wasn't Leeds POTS but he was their young player of the season (Hernandez was POTS)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Here’s something that I thought was interesting (it’s the off season), I was scrolling through the tweets on the Doncaster Rovers timeline after they’d announced the signing of Taylor Richards, this caught my eye.

[tweet]1298185185561903106[/tweet]

I know it’s just one tweet, but could it be that clubs like loaning players from us because we actually match the players the team so they know they’re going to get ac decent player and not a Jon Obika?

I'm guessing the season just gone where Molumby, Clarke & White all shone during their loan spells in the championship has given a halo effect to Brighton's loaning policy - i.e. they (fans of championship clubs) have noticed the results rather than are thinking too hard about how we do it

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

The thought that an entire fan base can't get their head round the fact that their player of the season couldn't get into little old Brighton's first team. or that we have a legally binding contract with him, or that we have a far better chance of staying up than them has pretty much made my summer.

Still, they'll learn. Villa did.

Agreed. This is absolutely brilliant. I'm a newbie who has just joined. Been lurking on and off through last season. This thread is the gift that just keeps on giving - a comedy goldmine. As this is off season, nobody has kicked a ball yet, so I predict that once the season begins, and Leeds begin to ship goals, this thread will get even better. The merest hint of sh1thousery from us, e.g. 'Ben White would never have let that happen etc', could cause Leeds fans to go nuclear. This thread could run and run.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His post on waccoe to one of our regulars was a tirade of abuse calling him a c*** on a number of occasions for daring to announce that our club had put no price on Ben White.

It was vile. He has to be polite on here but his post on their forum shows him for the nasty piece of work he is. There is a copy of it posted on this or the Ben White thread.

So now we’re banning people for being twats on their own forum? North Stand Korea? :lolol:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Richards would never have been promised first team football when he joined us. He would have been sold the club on the basis that he was put on a development program, which would have included the intention of going out on loan to develop him.

What Brighton are doing is finding these opportunities for our players, and matching them to clubs we think they’ll grow. We don’t send them out to sit on the bench. If a 19 year old has a good season in League One, then next year as a 20 year old we’d be looking to send him to a Championship side. If he has a good season there, that’s when we’ll start looking at introducing him to the first team.

From a young player’s point of view, if we develop them over several seasons and they show their ability at levels like the championship or League 1, if they end up not making it with us in the Prem they’ll have show cased themselves to the point that they’ll end up somewhere as a professional.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They are not letting it go, still very bitter on wacko

12 hours ago, Russell Doig said:
Yes that Shack. Or Gotts or McAlmont or Casey or Edmondson. Of course they watched him. I don’t think our club have done anything wrong but neither have Brighton. I’d say both sides played a blinder. A bunch of our fans are looking like a set of big time Charlie’s though with absolutely no justification. They own him. They invested in him and can value him as high as they want. I’d want us to do the same.

No they do not.
They have a contract with him. What you are really seeing is blatant exploitation, as it is not trendy and too much of an arse to think it through-it is ignored.
This is a young man, like so many others, who want to earn and learn a trade. If he were sent out as trainee at the expense of his firm then he signs a reasonable contract. If he is offered another contract, he is free to go -with agreed compensation as part of the contract. To set absurd conditions is usury and slavery at one. That twats like Chelsea and Brighton go in for full time exploitation does not make them owners. In this warped age of wannabes minority persecution there are many forms of downright exploitation-- this is one case. Brighton is not a ****ing plantation. Bielsa did improve Ben White beyond all recognition- not Brighton. And far more important who should enjoy that improvement are White and Leeds United. The fact that White is behaving like an upper class Uncle Tom is his business. The fact we improved a product without protecting ourselves is ours fault.
But, nothing changes the fact that this apprenticeship is modified slavery. That was no slip of the tongue you made, RD. And Brighton are a bunch of classless jumped up wankers who got lucky.

( And, no, this is not personal. Even if I have an extreme view, it does not negate my right to have it or express it. Nor does it negates anyone's obligation not to be personal and insulting)

Such nauseating w**kers.

The truth is their club finds itself in the PL in large part to other clubs loaned players. Their best defender from us, Harrison from Man City and there were 3 others (some of whom they have now bought). The difference isn’t Bielsa, the difference is Bielsa could see Leeds were too shit to get there without borrowing better players from clubs further up the food chain, Nothing more.

Gets players fit, good tactically for sure, but that’s it, it’s just another delusion he takes average players and makes them very good with his coaching. White has said himself it’s not Bielsa coaching, but the Bielsa is God fantasy is too entrenched (shhh don’t mention Augustin)

Bielsa did nothing more than take very good players from other clubs to add to Leeds inferior players to get them promoted.

The rest is all part of the bullshit Leeds fans tell themselves because it feeds this delusion of grandeur that they’re special when they absolutely aren’t at all.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So now we’re banning people for being twats on their own forum? North Stand Korea? :lolol:

Nope.

He was banned for saying that BW wants to leave the Albion in eight separate posts (without ever providing a single piece of evidence that this is true - not even on the clickbait links he provided did they say that BW wants away) despite being warned to cease and desist and that a ban would follow if he didn't heed the advice.

I've never read Waccoe, so have no clue what he posts there.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Nope.

He was banned for saying that BW wants to leave the Albion in eight separate posts (without ever providing a single piece of evidence that this is true - not even on the clickbait links he provided did they say that BW wants away) despite being warned to cease and desist and that a ban would follow if he didn't heed the advice.

I've never read Waccoe, so have no clue what he posts there.

Banned for being repetitive? I think you could kick off half of the board then. People aren't banned for constantly saying Stephens only passes sideways and backwards, despite the evidence that this isn't true.

This and the bear pit, NSC has got to 'effin precious.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Banned for being repetitive? I think you could kick off half of the board then. People aren't banned for constantly saying Stephens only passes sideways and backwards, despite the evidence that this isn't true.

This and the bear pit, NSC has got to 'effin precious.

Banned for being an away fan spamming the BB with BS - has always been the standard we've applied, afaik.

Albion fans have always had a lot more slack - they're one of us.

On the bear pit - you're in a substantial minority (3:1 for it, last time I looked). Doesn't make you wrong, of course - just in a substantial minority.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here