Quaxxann
They are so deep up there own bums they just can’t see past there noses

No manager
No squad strengthening
Need to find 20 mil for someone that’s never played for em
Lost there best cb
4 weeks before season starts and nothing in place

They’re an absolute shambles

At least the new singage is going up outside the shop.

[tweet]1294571805764706306[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/CWC_LDS/status/1294571805764706306

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

el punal

Yep, beyond deluded, it is like a cult. One earlier on twatter, claiming that Bielsa would never go to Barca, and one of the reasons was that now Leeds are back in the PL theyre as big a club.

Wacko, has all sorts of utter nonsense and serious delusion masquerading as fact, including today one that honestly reckons Dunk isnt a good enough player to be able to play Bielsa Ball.... I mean Liam Cooper....... they actually believe this stuff.

Big claim I know, but theyre even more f***ed in the head than Massive. Totally detached from reality.

I blame Yorkshire Tea. :ohmy:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Football clubs don't choose Bielsa,
Bielsa chooses Football clubs.
Deluded 2020.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I like this one. Cognitive dissonance in action (plus the repeat of the contract rejection lie).

The news that Dunk may be being sold and we’ll rely on Ben White to step up confuses this fan. “Why would a relegation threatened club rely on a lad who’s never played in the PL?”

Um, I got news for you pal. Look closer to home.

https://twitter.com/anyoldsport/status/1294917334499504128
Never has a thread been more appropriately titled. They really are a bunch of deluded morons. I really hope that Bielsa tires of living above a chippy in Brexit Britain and buggers off to warmer climes in January. Or just before the season starts. Either will be brilliant.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm sure we're being wooshed. I mean, no set of fans can possibly be like that, surely?
You must be a young 'un. They're Yorkshire " Say what I like and Like what I say". A handful of good years way back before we joined the EU and they think of themselves as Perennial World Beaters. Absolute loathsome club. Even if we're being Whooshed on a Trump like scale the above still stands.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A mural of famous Argentinian Bielsa depicted as a famous Brazilian statue. It's like carving the President of Mexico's face into Mount Rushmore.

EfNt3imWkAESLmD

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You must be a young 'un. They're Yorkshire " Say what I like and Like what I say". A handful of good years way back before we joined the EU and they think of themselves as Perennial World Beaters. Absolute loathsome club. Even if we're being Whooshed on a Trump like scale the above still stands.

I am young, I'm only 60:O

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Let’s create a whole fantastical narrative to support the idea Ben is joining us.

We’ve rejected your bids, what more do we have to do?

Delusional [emoji3581]
Fantasist [emoji3581]

https://twitter.com/binksleeds/status/1294983255284908032

Yep, beyond deluded, it is like a cult. One earlier on twatter, claiming that Bielsa would never go to Barca, and one of the reasons was that now Leeds are back in the PL theyre as big a club.

Wacko, has all sorts of utter nonsense and serious delusion masquerading as fact, including today one that honestly reckons Dunk isnt a good enough player to be able to play Bielsa Ball.... I mean Liam Cooper....... they actually believe this stuff.

Big claim I know, but theyre even more f***ed in the head than Massive. Totally detached from reality.

Truth be told they are in a weird spot.

Bielsa is completely unpredictable and can leave whenever he feels like it. Doesn't stay anywhere long.
Championship was perfect for him. Lots of loans and short term thinking.
But not reliable for building for the future.

Potential incoming players must be aware of this once they start to think about it.
Lack of stability.

They haven't signed anyone yet, and according to Bielsa it takes time to fit his system.

They won't be spending anywhere near the money the fans think they will. They want to be fiscally responsible. Which is fair for the future of the club.

They have media pundits like Noel Whelan and media like LeedsLive making stuff up for clickbait and attention.
Hence now they are all parroting the the same stuff, off the same script.
"He wants to leave, he should hand in a transfer request, we are holding them to ransom, playing hardball, etc, etc"
What? We've stated he's not for sale and excited to work with him in pre-season training.

Their current team is significantly weaker than when they won the Championship without Ben White.

Even their MD that Angus Kinnear bloke fans the flames saying there are going to be more talks with Brighton about Ben White.
I ****ing doubt that.
He's telling them what they want to hear. Everyone wants to be popular with the Leeds mob.

They have to deal with reality or risk being a laughing stock.
I'm not even trying to be mean or make a joke.
I'm dead serious.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
A mural of famous Argentinian Bielsa depicted as a famous Brazilian statue. It's like carving the President of Mexico's face into Mount Rushmore.

EfNt3imWkAESLmD

Do you reckon they'd be ok, if we stuck a huge Ben White sticker in his albion kit over the top of it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here