Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The latest delusion in the clut of Leeds is that Bielsa spotted Ben White while White was on loan at Newport. I'm sure Bielsa was scouting League 2 for potential signings while he was at Lille or unemployed, either that or his crystal ball has been working overtime.

We just get shouted down though when we mention our manager wanted him at his old club, cause that's just not possible. They must put something strong in the water up there.

[tweet]1290669185723498497[/tweet]

That’s the best yet. Someone is in for a hell of a disappointment.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
I could do that of course, or I could refute your point.

I am certainly a pseudo intellectual (as are you, if I may say) but even I, pretentiously stupid though I undoubtedly am, know that what I said, re White, is not the post hoc ergo propter hoc logical fallacy.

It is a text book example, of post hoc propter hoc. Your mistake is in the ergo.

I should know better but ...

Any reputable textbook discussing the post hoc fallacy will include examples such as the cock (Bielsa) causing the sun to rise (White to improve). That's what I referred you to :shrug:

As for the guff about ergo :rotlf:

I'll follow HWT's recommendation for situations like this. That should spare us all from any further post hocalyptic nightmares

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I should know better but ...

Any reputable textbook discussing the post hoc fallacy will include examples such as the cock (Bielsa) causing the sun to rise (White to improve). That's what I referred you to :shrug:

As for the guff about ergo :rotlf:

I'll follow HWT's recommendation for situations like this. That should spare us all from any further post hocalyptic nightmares

Good post. Had to look up 'hocalyptic' on Google though. They couldn't find it ...........................................

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They couldn't beat ****ing Luton and Cardiff a few weeks ago, and they've since lost their POTS!

Hang on: Pablo Hernandez has gone too?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

8A802BAD-2D21-46C1-950A-2DF9BBEAA878.png

Took this screenshot from the video.

Really ???????

Deluded twats !!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Worried the manager has not signed up for your PL season with days until pre season starts? Nah not this lot contracts aren’t worth the paper they are written on

ab062585125d5917a9627a7be6625b5d.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Government support and infrastructure projects?? What a load of bollocks.

I wonder if they're thinking about the hotel when they talk about infrastructure projects - I can't think what else it could be as Barber has made it clear that there can be no stadium expansion. The hotel, of course, had nothing to do with finances.

Perhaps they're still all drunk up there which is why they're coming up with this nonsense.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

:wozza: Forest, Wednesday... Talk about living in the past, unsurprisingly given their recent history.

Leeds, forest and Wednesday all so big and little old Brighton so small that BHA had bigger average attendances than all of them for about 6 years on the trot in the Championship once the Amex had a bigger capacity, including one scrapping down the bottom (if size of fanbase is one of the parameters he's decided to use, which I'm guessing he is)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here