Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Greyhound is leaving the stadium - Schelotto leaving Albion

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I've said this before but losing Schellotto leaves us short in the nutter, magnificent hair, and piratical appearance departments.
I really hope there is someone lined up to remedy at least two of these shortcomings.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll miss him, and his ludicrous locks. A character at least, which seems a tad rare these days, and had the capability to run in a straight line a lot, to sporadically good effect.
Probably third choice, and offered a contract worthy of that status, so it's best for both sides to say farewell, which i do so warmly.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I could actually see him as a cheap option for Wolves. They play with wing backs so his defensively frailties wouldn't be so exposed and with so many players ahead of the ball in their system I think he'd be really effective for them. Imagine him marauding forward in a gold shirt looking to pick out Raul Jimenez through the middle. Our loss could be their gain.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I've said this before but losing Schellotto leaves us short in the nutter, magnificent hair, and piratical appearance departments.
I really hope there is someone lined up to remedy at least two of these shortcomings.

Johnny Depp is in London at the moment. Could do a job.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He's a huge loss, I'm heart broken.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You said he got ‘mugged off’ - I said I don’t think he’s that bothered.

Could even say Schelotto ruined the game as potter was never going to bring on a sub that had been booked.

Your obsession with Zaha is a bit odd by the way...

:lol: Your posts are a bit odd by the way. Bad day?

Not sure where there’s any obsession but each to their own.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Never knew what to expect when he came on, just like we never know what Potters team selection is going to be. He has been good to have around and will miss him, but for him time to move on and get some playing time

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thats how i see the plans that seemed to be put forward to him. Probably something like
.......you can sign a new contract extension for a year but on a vastly reduced wage because our new policy of promoting youth is starting to provide even more competion for your position and you are not exactly a whippetsnapper.

Thanks Greyhound you were a very popular player here, good luck for the future.:bigwave:

Fixed that for you :thumbsup:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Two great moments from El Galgo;

1. The pantomime routine with Zaha whilst warming up. That was truly great.

2. That time against Chelsea (last season?) where he went run-mental and should've had at least 1 penalty. Proper dog-loose-in-the-playground stuff, they didn't know how to handle him.

That was one of the most extraordinary performances I’ve ever witnessed, he simply wouldn’t give in.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Sad to see him go, just not the direction we're going with and as much as it pains me, simply not good or consistent enough for this league or in our situation.

I suspect wholesale changes across the board will occur so I'd better buckle up!

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Two great moments from El Galgo;

1. The pantomime routine with Zaha whilst warming up. That was truly great.

2. That time against Chelsea (last season?) where he went run-mental and should've had at least 1 penalty. Proper dog-loose-in-the-playground stuff, they didn't know how to handle him.

No 2 was amazing to watch from ESU, never seen one player run so much. Could have done with that vs City last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here