Makes you proud

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
New Prime Ministerial plane markings.
12aec319bc3acfc6d14ae765f8822bd3.jpg

Worth every penny, Global Britain is open for business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to see , blue passports and all, makes you feel proud to be British with a true identity
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is definitely better than the 450,000 school meals that money could have funded. Or the 2 MRI scanners.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good to see , blue passports and all, makes you feel proud to be British with a true identity
Regards
DF

I actually thought this was the spoof account.

Yes, now there's a big old plane and a blue passport we can all take pride again.

This was all that was holding us back.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
This is definitely better than the 450,000 school meals that money could have funded. Or the 2 MRI scanners.

This. But then again, after a decade of the Tories it doesn’t surprise me that they’d prioritise the painting of a plane over feeding vulnerable children.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I was told other countries were queuing up to do trade deals with us so do we even need a plane?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I just don't see the point in national pride, we're all going to die painfully anyway, so why does it matter where it is that I die that makes it better over other pieces of land with arbitrary borders.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Seriously? With someone else in charge you think NO-ONE would have died? Sh!t . Don't normally get dragged down into this sort of stuff.

People would have died, yes, but 45,000? Public transport face coverings have been law for 3 months in most countries , in the UK, since when?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I just don't see the point in national pride, we're all going to die painfully anyway, so why does it matter where it is that I die that makes it better over other pieces of land with arbitrary borders.

I bet you’re a good laugh out on the beer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports