Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight's Premier League matches

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Help! I'll obviously be watching Liverpool (hopefully) handing Palace their arses on a plate later but I don't know which 6 o'clock kick off to watch.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-06-24T09-35-19.847Z.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'll be taking a keen interest in the Newcastle Villa game but I'm not going to subject myself to watching it.

It's a toss-up between that one and the Wolves - Bournemouth one for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wolves are an entertaining side, so I think that one could be the best bet. Might flick between a few.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Could be a big night for us tonight. Certainly within the realms of possibility of all three below us losing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wolves v Bournemouth ought to be a much more entertaining game than Newcastle v Villa, so that.

There is a MOTD tonight too, to take all the rest in.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Any of them on freeview? Might have a brief glance if so.

Stinking wins for Everton and Wolves, please, and a couple of straight reds for United. Newcastle v. Villa - wouldn't mind a draw, as I'm still harbouring faint hopes of overtaking Newcastle (or Southampton).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’d probably watch the Wolves game out of those, they play some decent football.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Any of them on freeview? Might have a brief glance if so.

Stinking wins for Everton and Wolves, please, and a couple of straight reds for United. Newcastle v. Villa - wouldn't mind a draw, as I'm still harbouring faint hopes of overtaking Newcastle (or Southampton).
Norwich on BBC1
Man U on Pick

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wolves are good to watch, and I'd quite like Bournemouth to get stuffed, so that one for me (with much channel-hopping), plus one of the others on the Ipad.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not so worried about entertainment.

I’m interested in watching a team we’ll be playing in our remaining fixtures. Man Utd makes sense but I want a relegation match so Newcastle it is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I love watching Traore (except against us), totally unplayable when in form. Hoping to see him annihilate Smug’s boys

Wolves and Everton should be too strong so the Geordies are the ones to worry about stepping on a rake

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I shall be probably be watching 'The Great' and checking twitter occasionally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here