Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Good point.

There's nothing wrong with it at all, is there?

Well it seems people are willing to pay human traffickers and modern day slavers a few bob to escape it, very strange, I’ve always enjoyed my time in Europe [emoji2371]. A great place with lots of different,diverse cultures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
He broke the law when he put his first step on Uk soil.
More importantly, why is the European Union such a terrible place? When I used to live there and on all the holidays and visits there I’ve always found it to be perfectly civilised, why are so many willing to risk their lives to leave it? Very odd.

You don't have to debate of course, but your preference for deflecting is noticeable.

Just for the record, I gave some examples of refugees/asylum seekers/resistance fighters and asked if you would refuse to listen or learn from them just because they had, at some point in time, broken a law. You ignore this and simply repeat your mantra that Mr Hassan had broken a law - in spite of the fact that he quite probably hadn't.

Regarding your rather self-defeating point about people wanting to leave the European mainland it's worth mentioning that vastly more people apply for asylum in France and Germany than in Britain.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
You’ve lost me Mylene love, I have not got a scooby who or what you are on about.

Ouch! Truth hurts eh BL?
To give you some credit I thought you'd have a come back but that is pitiful.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You don't have to debate of course, but your preference for deflecting is noticeable.

Just for the record, I gave some examples of refugees/asylum seekers/resistance fighters and asked if you would refuse to listen or learn from them just because they had, at some point in time, broken a law. You ignore this and simply repeat your mantra that Mr Hassan had broken a law - in spite of the fact that he quite probably hadn't.

Regarding your rather self-defeating point about people wanting to leave the European mainland it's worth mentioning that vastly more people apply for asylum in France and Germany than in Britain.

No illegal immigration then, that’s good to hear. How about people who spent fortunes on trying to gain access to the United Kingdom legally? Will they be refunded? If there is no such thing as illegal immigration why do we have borders and passports? Why do these desperate souls not just book a seat on a ferry or Eurostar? It would a lot cheaper than paying a human trafficker 5 large, if there is no such thing as illegal immigrants why are human traffickers about, why are not rebranding themselves as travel agents?

Jan 30, 2008
British citizens question other British citizens while in support of illegal entry into the UK by people who were never invited here
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Even if that's the case, they are there legally, having been placed there, by the government you voted in. That doesn't give the right to your knuckle-dragging racist buddies, to go in and intimidate/ridicule them.
Big men - small brains.
You're familiar with them, aren't you?

So you think it's acceptable to enter the country illegally and expect a house , what planet are you on :lolol ,loads of people would say it's an absolute piss take
Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
So you think it's acceptable to enter the country illegally and expect a house , what planet are you on :lolol ,loads of people would say it's an absolute piss take
Regards
DF

They are not 'illegal' however much you want them to be, and where did they say they 'expect' a house? Ah, yes, Planet Droopy Fanny. #cluelessasever

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I'm a Nazi parasite poncing off the UK tax payer . I have no educayshun and ekspect everything to be given to me for free . I hate that immigrants are better educated , and can speek and use Inglish better.

I am currently spaffing my load over a signed pic of Nige ,

Regards
DF

Fixed for you, **** nugget.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
yeah, and decisive

did you see those old, pissed up, fat slobs, the shambolic edl; pretending to attack the riot cops in london on that sunday in the summer?

apparantly "protectin' Stachooos"

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No illegal immigration then, that’s good to hear. How about people who spent fortunes on trying to gain access to the United Kingdom legally? Will they be refunded? If there is no such thing as illegal immigration why do we have borders and passports? Why do these desperate souls not just book a seat on a ferry or Eurostar? It would a lot cheaper than paying a human trafficker 5 large, if there is no such thing as illegal immigrants why are human traffickers about, why are not rebranding themselves as travel agents?

There is illegal immigration, but we were talking about Mr Hassan and his successful application for asylum.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
There is illegal immigration, but we were talking about Mr Hassan and his successful application for asylum.

Indeed, his application was successful, he did however enter the United Kingdom illegally, he crossed the channel on an unregistered vessel/lilo/pedalo, unless he filled out his application for asylum online on the way over his first step UK soil was illegal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here