Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
He broke the law when he put his first step on Uk soil.
More importantly, why is the European Union such a terrible place? When I used to live there and on all the holidays and visits there I’ve always found it to be perfectly civilised, why are so many willing to risk their lives to leave it? Very odd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's Great freedom of movement isn't it?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
it's Great freedom of movement isn't it?

Nah its shit, its a paedophiles paradise. EU free movement can go fruck itself.
Glad we are ending it....... only dickheads support it.
Immigration controls post EU freedom of movement where previously these controls could not be applied ....is the way forward.
Stop whining and learn to live with it ending..........

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Immigration controls post EU freedom of movement where previously these controls could not be applied ....is the way forward.

:smokin: :tosser:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I love it. For myself, a paedophile, it's a paradise. I like to finger my ring piece.
Shame we are ending it....... only dick heads dont support it.
Immigration controls post EU freedom of movement will be shite...it is not the way forward.

Decided to give baked shit a break for the time being?

Same uninformed nonce sense.

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oh come come on roger give your head a wobble , nothing racist about condeming illegal entry on to the UK , who Invited them here???
Regards
DF

you're missing the point again, sweetie; it's almost like it's willful!

so what do you make of that racist cun't getting sparked out on the tube then?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
so what do you make of that racist cun't getting sparked out on the tube?

Horrible little **** got what he deserved.
What is your opinion on human trafficking and modern day slavery.

Is it normal for adults to start a sentence with the word so? Or is just ranty little wankers like you Todger?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Horrible little **** got what he deserved.
What is your opinion on human trafficking and modern day slavery.

Is it normal for adults to start a sentence with the word so? Or is just ranty little wankers like you Todger?

bit rude :rolleyes:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Waiting for someone to give them a house , how generous
Regards
DF

Even if that's the case, they are there legally, having been placed there, by the government you voted in. That doesn't give the right to your knuckle-dragging racist buddies, to go in and intimidate/ridicule them.
Big men - small brains.
You're familiar with them, aren't you?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

I was thinking more from a point of what a Brit has to give up personally, don't forget many millions of Brits live in Spain and all over Europe for work. I wouldn't call them dickheads, i'd level that retort and someone easily bought by bigotry

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We will be losing Europol and police cooperation catching these evil people. I remember the old days of the Costa del Crime where we had to go through hoops to get extradition orders to bring them back to face justice.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Waiting for someone to give them a house , how generous
Regards
DF

bf.jpg

Mates of yours Das Reich?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This is how things stand in the world of Mylene...
Disagree with illegal immigration..RACIST.
Agree with legal immigration..RACIST.
Disagree with human trafficking..RACIST.
Disagree with modern day slavery..RACIST.
Disagree with terrorists..RACIST
Disagree with rape gangs..RACIST.
Disagree with anti Semitic thugs and the defunding of the police..RACIST.
Vote to leave the European Union..RACIST..
Missed anything Mylene love?

Did you copy and paste a Steve Bannon speech?
Anyway, it's really very simple. Go to the lengths you do, to derail conversations about race AND post, what you know full well, are faked videos pushing narratives that racists love, makes you a racist troll.
The fact that you do it in tandem with a grown man who came on a website and gave himself the moniker Das Reich doesn't really help your cause. Especially when said genuine antisemite starts posting links to Britain First, a member of which, not so long ago murdered a British MP in broad daylight. The British MP you're posting faked videos about has had bricks thrown through her office window (a location you also posted a picture of that) and multiple death threats.
Maybe you ought to take a step back from the keyboard and think about your life choices?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Decided to give baked shit a break for the time being?

Same uninformed nonce sense.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were the same person. Very similar posting style but pastafarian can't use the faux antisemitic outrage as he has done in the past as he outed himself as a Kekistani on here once.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Did you copy and paste a Steve Bannon speech?
Anyway, it's really very simple. Go to the lengths you do, to derail conversations about race AND post, what you know full well, are faked videos pushing narratives that racists love, makes you a racist troll.
The fact that you do it in tandem with a grown man who came on a website and gave himself the moniker Das Reich doesn't really help your cause. Especially when said genuine antisemite starts posting links to Britain First, a member of which, not so long ago murdered a British MP in broad daylight. The British MP you're posting faked videos about has had bricks thrown through her office window (a location you also posted a picture of that) and multiple death threats.
Maybe you ought to take a step back from the keyboard and think about your life choices?

You’ve lost me Mylene love, I have not got a scooby who or what you are on about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here