Silly old bat

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

bf.jpg

Mates of yours?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Nah...won’t be taking lectures from someone who entered the country illegally. If Hassan is unhappy with our current government I suggest he relocates to somewhere he feels more comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is the case that someone can't be prosecuted for entering a country illegally if they are coming (as Mr Hassan was) to claim asylum. There is the issue that they must have set out from a country where their freedom or safety was in jeopardy. English law has established that this threat should be associated with the country they originated from, not any that they passed through en route.

The flavour of your remark about 'taking lectures from' suggests that you find this man in some way inferior or unimportant, in spite of the fact that he appears to be a highly-qualified individual who is carrying out worthwhile work in our country having broken no laws since arriving here.

What exactly is it that makes you look down on him?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
It is the case that someone can't be prosecuted for entering a country illegally if they are coming (as Mr Hassan was) to claim asylum. There is the issue that they must have set out from a country where their freedom or safety was in jeopardy. English law has established that this threat should be associated with the country they originated from, not any that they passed through en route.

The flavour of your remark about 'taking lectures from' suggests that you find this man in some way inferior or unimportant, in spite of the fact that he appears to be a highly-qualified individual who is carrying out worthwhile work in our country having broken no laws since arriving here.

Because Baker Lite is a racist troll.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Ooh no, I said I won’t be taking lectures from someone who broke the law before he even set foot on British soil, he is neither beneath me or above, he has however entered the United Kingdom illegally.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Because Baker Lite is a racist troll.

This is how things stand in the world of Mylene...
Disagree with illegal immigration..RACIST.
Agree with legal immigration..RACIST.
Disagree with human trafficking..RACIST.
Disagree with modern day slavery..RACIST.
Disagree with terrorists..RACIST
Disagree with rape gangs..RACIST.
Disagree with anti Semitic thugs and the defunding of the police..RACIST.
Vote to leave the European Union..RACIST..
Missed anything Mylene love?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Thing is, you are...and very troll-like. Have you always been this way?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Thing is, you are...and very troll-like. Have you always been this way?

I’m not really sure having an opinion makes me a troll, would you prefer things were not open for debate?
I like to think of NSC as a reasonably broad church... be boring if it just became an echo chamber would it not?... For instance you quite clearly support illegal immigration and human trafficking and modern day slavery, that’s your choice and I respect your choice, I however fully support legal immigration and the rule of law, why can’t we just respect each other’s opinion?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

you are racist, brain-lite

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m not really sure having an opinion makes me a troll, would you prefer things were not open for debate?
I like to think of NSC as a reasonably broad church... be boring if it just became an echo chamber would it not?... For instance you quite clearly support illegal immigration and human trafficking and modern day slavery, that’s your choice and I respect your choice, I however fully support legal immigration and the rule of law, why can’t we just respect each other’s opinion?

and a troll for always swerving the point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here