Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Will it be any worse than the shambles Wee Nippy has inflicted north of the border?..

Well let's wait and see. But either way, she at least apologised for the cock-up. Johnson never does - indeed Gibb, the Schools Minister, has explicitly stated they have nothing to apologise for. The never have, do they? There is something rather sinister in the way they do business, on all fronts - the economy, the Co-vid crises, Brexit and just about anything (or anyone!) that Johnson leaves his fingerprints on.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wonder what the next ultimatum the Govt will give the EU # taken back control

Probably something along the lines of "We'll sign anything you tell us to, but only if you stop these pesky migrant boats".

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No need to be a mathematical genius to work out that we are bottom of the league in terms of the impact on economic growth. But as Brexit supporter you've already shown, I'm afraid, that you really don't care and/or understand a great deal about such matters.

Apples with oranges.
We won’t see true cost of this for 3 years at least, unfortunately all the doom merchants and and internet pandemic experts are gonna be tugging their Todgers for a few more years yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Apples with oranges.
We won’t see true cost of this for 3 years at least, unfortunately all the doom merchants and and internet pandemic experts are gonna be tugging their Todgers for a few more years yet.

I think Brexiters should show / explain to the doom merchants what the balancer is, expecially as most are so convinced it will be beneficial.

After all the billions poured down the hole, what does that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow look like?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
No but you're melting like one , I wonder what the next ultimatum the Govt will give the EU # taken back control
Regards
DF

A ridiculous one, that has neither merit or justification, with no chance in hell of any agreement? There will be something, just to keep nitwits onboard

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How does that make the below better?

GER -10.1%
EU -11.9%
BEL -12.2%
ITAL -12.4%
FRA -13.8%
POR -14.1%
UK -20.4%

And worst in the G7, that said should get a turbo boost Jan 1 when self imposed trade sanctions kick in

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So we now have one of the highest number of Covid-19 related deaths in the world and are one of the worst performing economics in the world, and are just months away from imposing economic sanctions on ourselves.

What is the Government doing given these crises? Arguing with an ice cream company online and shouting about cheese.

I'm waiting for one of the usual apologists to come along and explain why, after 10 years of Tory Probity and austerity, the British economy has been hit hardest in the eurozone ? Why is the British economy so so weak ? Could it be it is because it is built about a service sector and gig economy that virtually collapsed due to Covid-19 ?

Finally under Johnson we have something that is genuinely " World Leading ", sadly it is a recession.

Jan 30, 2008
A ridiculous one, that has neither merit or justification, with no chance in hell of any agreement? There will be something, just to keep nitwits onboard
Are you looking forward to footing the bill next year David? who's the next country to jump ship , aye aye Captain
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Do you think there will be a Czhexit when the contributions go up next year David? Or will one of the most racist countries in the EU still be a net ponce?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well let's wait and see. But either way, she at least apologised for the cock-up. Johnson never does - indeed Gibb, the Schools Minister, has explicitly stated they have nothing to apologise for. The never have, do they? There is something rather sinister in the way they do business, on all fronts - the economy, the Co-vid crises, Brexit and just about anything (or anyone!) that Johnson leaves his fingerprints on.

Seeing as the results of A levels and GCSE’s haven’t been announced yet how do you know they have cocked it up, I bet you’re hoping it’s a shit shower aren’t you, you sick ****, I have a daughter who’s relying on these results and she’s pleased with what’s been announced today.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Seeing as the results of A levels and GCSE’s haven’t been announced yet how do you know they have cocked it up, I bet you’re hoping it’s a shit shower aren’t you, you sick ****, I have a daughter who’s relying on these results and she’s pleased with what’s been announced today.

There’s a seedy underbelly that stalks NSC like a particularly pungent fart, masturbating at the very thought of the economy crashing, glistening at the slot at the tragedy of covid death numbers,blood rushes to otherwise flaccid members at the prospect of exam chaos. There is indeed some very sad fifth columnists among us.
The government almost certainly got a lot wrong regarding this unprecedented pandemic, it has also put its arm around the workforce in a way I never thought I’d see a Tory Government do, the NHS,thankfully was not overwhelmed and hopefully as a United Country we will recover.
Hope your daughter gets the the grades she needs[emoji1303]

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
There’s a seedy underbelly that stalks NSC like a particularly pungent fart, masturbating at the very thought of the economy crashing, glistening at the slot at the tragedy of covid death numbers,blood rushes to otherwise flaccid members at the prospect of exam chaos. There is indeed some very sad fifth columnists among us.
The government almost certainly got a lot wrong regarding this unprecedented pandemic, it has also put its arm around the workforce in a way I never thought I’d see a Tory Government do, the NHS,thankfully was not overwhelmed and hopefully as a United Country we will recover.

If you actually, really and truly think that, then you are a bigger shit-for-brains than I had you down as.

Scrub that...you are, anyway. Muppet.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Thankfully the views of many of the Government haters on here are not a reflection of real society which is why they are so vociferous on here clinging onto each other like slimy clams spitting filthy sea water at anyone who dares to have a different opinion.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You are sounding like a knob, I’m sure in real life you’re not but you need to know you sound like one[emoji106]

No, these are the words of a knob - and if you agree (as I'm sure you do), then you are no better:

"There’s a seedy underbelly that stalks NSC like a particularly pungent fart, masturbating at the very thought of the economy crashing, glistening at the slot at the tragedy of covid death numbers,blood rushes to otherwise flaccid members at the prospect of exam chaos. There is indeed some very sad fifth columnists among us. "

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Apart from anything else, announcing a change in policy 4 days after universities started confirming offers (remember they've had them since Saturday) is a bit of a **** up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here