Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So after all your bluster is it username or user name [emoji23]

You need a question mark at the end of that.

I have no problem about whether it is 'user name' or 'username' but apologies if I have mis-written.

On the other hand, you made a comment to the effect that it is ironic that I call out 'partisan drivel' but you have no evidence to support that.

Both of us are capable to making typos but you make things up. Why?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You need a question mark at the end of that.

I have no problem about whether it is 'user name' or 'username' but apologies if I have mis-written.

On the other hand, you made a comment to the effect that it is ironic that I call out 'partisan drivel' but you have no evidence to support that.

Both of us are capable to making typos but you make things up. Why?

Look I’m sorry you’re agitated that you got caught out, I’ll leave you be x

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Christ almighty !! How old are you, twelve? Get a grip on yourself man.

I’ve opened and read a few of his posts on the last couple of pages. It’s been a while. I was right not to have bothered up til now. That bloke needs help. He’s got worse. What a spanner! He literally does nothing but attack other posters over the most bizarre of points.
I shan’t bother reading him again.

Luckily he’s quite predictable. Whether he’s using his Pastafarian account or his chicken run account.
He’ll either go bonkers on here, calling me Nibble, Walter Mitty, Liar, non fan etc or more likely he’ll leave it now I’ve posted that and stalk me later on, popping up on an unrelated thread as CR or Pastafarian and have a little tantrum then. And accuse me of never having him on ignore. Idiot can’t believe someone would ignore his drivel :)

All bets are on.

He really is a **** .

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
How did the dreadful Grant Shapps miscount the lorries around Dover so badly? Stated there were about 140 when there were nearer a 1000. And then why did the even more dreadful Patel try to defend this today?
Either they are innumerate (Patel has form for this) or simply liars (they've all got form for this).This routine dissociation from the truth is one of the (many) reasons why this government is so awful.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You call it "doomscrolling", I call it "being aware of the facts".

Can you imagine spending all day seeking shock news out and then re posting on an internet, can’t be good for ones mental health right?

MH expert “ What do you do with your spare time?”

Patient “ I scan social media and news sites for shocking and terribly negative news and the repost it on a chat site to share with other people”

MH expert “ oh”

Jan 30, 2008
Your comment is complete and utter partisan drivel and plumbs depths that not even you have reached before. Do you actually think before making such foul, insulting accusations? Get a grip on yourself.
Truth hurts eh but you keep on deluding yourself ,marvelous scenes
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To suggest I am agitated is merely another deflection. Any answer to a simple question?

Of course he won’t have an answer. Right now he’ll be fitting because people are calling him out on his Bullshit. No doubt he’ll switch over to Pastafarian mode soon to back himself up. He’ll be swivelling up a fever in his gaming seat right now :)

What a ****.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can you imagine spending all day seeking shock news out and then re posting on an internet, can’t be good for ones mental health right?

MH expert “ What do you do with your spare time?”

Patient “ I scan social media and news sites for shocking and terribly negative news and the repost it on a chat site to share with other people”

MH expert “ oh”

I don't scan social media for bad news, I use social media and bad news keeps happening. It's not my fault the news keeps proving me right and you wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here