Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
See a sad unfortunate lonely soul like you gets excited about “owning “ things, normal people don’t measure their success on what they own, it’s more about what they do, an remember Walter, doing is a whole lot different to talking which you my son do way to much of!

How’s your boss in Portugal btw? Did you get that pay rise?

:lolol:

It's been fun. Ya wee dafty.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And you have the nerve to call other people thick :dunce:
Regards
DF

I don't know if you're thick. I'd say more feckless. You're certainly a lazy man. Gullible? Oh, most definitely. You say some ludicrous things and you're undoubtedly a racist. You come across as a tad lonely but thick? Maybe. The jury is out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well I truly hope you have now got me on ignore and I no longer get any stupid replies from you, be interesting to see if you can hold your nerve till 2021.

I'll reply whenever and however I please. If you're lucky. It's not a question of nerves, old boy. I've ignored you for almost a year and can do so whenever I please. It's all about whether I deign to engage with you. It always gets a guaranteed response. You don't disappoint. Obviously there comes a time with you when you inevitably become sinister and start quoting posts form years ago etc. Your creepy side comes out. That's when I ignore you again.

I may put you back on ignore, I may just ignore you. But that's the thing of it, see? The choice is mine.

Now, we've been off topic for quite long enough. Go on, you can have the last word.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'll reply whenever and however I please. If you're lucky. It's not a question of nerves, old boy. I've ignored you for almost a year and can do so whenever I please. It's all about whether I deign to engage with you. It always gets a guaranteed response. You don't disappoint. Obviously there comes a time with you when you inevitably become sinister and start quoting posts form years ago etc. Your creepy side comes out. That's when I ignore you again.

I may put you back on ignore, I may just ignore you. But that's the thing of it, see? The choice is mine.

Now, we've been off topic for quite long enough. Go on, you can have the last word.

Well then that’s good because I like engaging with you too, just try and stop all the lies next year eh ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well then that’s good because I like engaging with you too, just try and stop all the lies next year eh ?

Go on. I'll bite. It's one of those days. What lies? I'd genuinely like an example of a lie I have told. Not the old Nibble chestnut either. Just one, and we'll call it a day. Go on...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Didn’t take long for me find one....

Oh dear. Not very convincing are you. Now, I only know a little about your background so I'm not going to make assumptions. But I was raised with the belief that if you call someone a liar, you had better be prepared to back it up. Clearly you were not raised this way. I hope for your sake that you don't go bandying around names in your off-line life, like you do on here. I can't imagine you'd fare well. Or maybe you are an absolute beast who can get away with such things.
Either way, it says a lot about your mud that you call names and can't back yourself up. Still, we all hold ourselves to different standards.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
[tweet]1341389066693201921[/tweet]
After giving the son of a Russian KGB operative a peerage, there really isn't much further for accepted norms to fall.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Oh dear. Not very convincing are you. Now, I only know a little about your background so I'm not going to make assumptions. But I was raised with the belief that if you call someone a liar, you had better be prepared to back it up. Clearly you were not raised this way. I hope for your sake that you don't go bandying around names in your off-line life, like you do on here. I can't imagine you'd fare well. Or maybe you are an absolute beast who can get away with such things.
Either way, it says a lot about your mud that you call names and can't back yourself up. Still, we all hold ourselves to different standards.

Have a great evening Nibble, stay safe and I hope you have a very Happy Christmas.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Have a great evening Nibble, stay safe and I hope you have a very Happy Christmas.

As I thought.
Quite like being called Nibble, reminds me of the good old days before NSC was full of loudmouthed right wingers. Happy days.
Stay safe, Pastafarian.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As I thought.
Quite like being called Nibble, reminds me of the good old days before NSC was full of loudmouthed right wingers. Happy days.
Stay safe, Pastafarian.

I quite like calling you it too, it reminds of early on in this thread when you were posting using both names, probably the only person in reality doing so.

Edit I’m genuinely not Pastafarian or anyone else, I’m afraid in this discussion it’s only you who has used to usernames [emoji106]

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I quite like calling you it too, it reminds of early on in this thread when you were posting using both names, probably the only person in reality doing so.

Edit I’m genuinely not Pastafarian or anyone else, I’m afraid in this discussion it’s only you who has used to usernames [emoji106]

Outright lies. Posting as Nibble on this thread? I haven’t posted as Nibble for years. You’re lying scum. But it does show how desperate you have become.
Get a grip.
I’m afraid it’s rather common knowledge that you operate multiple accounts.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Outright lies. Posting as Nibble on this thread? I haven’t posted as Nibble for years. You’re lying scum. But it does show how desperate you have become.
Get a grip.
I’m afraid it’s rather common knowledge that you operate multiple accounts.

Actually I do apologise, you post so much bile on this site I’m never sure which thread I’m on when chatting to you, I meant the Brexit thread.

Fancy a sizeable bet on the multiple accounts though, the mods will be able to confirm?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Actually I do apologise, you post so much bile on this site I’m never sure which thread I’m on when chatting to you, I meant the Brexit thread.

Fancy a sizeable bet on the multiple accounts though, the mods will be able to confirm?

Oh and It’s obviously your other personality posting now, “lying scum”[emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here