Page 16 of 345 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666116 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

to @Pogue Mahone

I have Live by McCarthy on ignore. Who knew?
    Still dodging the soap H?
    Regards
    DF

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      I personally have no problem with the current government probably marginally better than what we've had in recent times.

But, if you don't like this government, and you wish it wasn't so, and if you also were also in the "lets try to block Brexit", "it was advisory", "let's vote again" club, then you only have yourselves to blame. You did more to get this government elected than even the most effective conservative party activist.
      - Small, Local, Old, and Particular are almost always better than Big, Global, New, and Abstract. -
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dingodan View Post
      I personally have no problem with the current government probably marginally better than what we've had in recent times.

But, if you don't like this government, and you wish it wasn't so, and if you also were also in the "lets try to block Brexit", "it was advisory", "let's vote again" club, then you only have yourselves to blame. You did more to get this government elected than even the most effective conservative party activist.
      So as I didn't vote for this government or Brexit I am the entitled to say they are a shower of shit, who are just stumbling from one calamity to the next, one U-turn to the next, all the time with smug smiles on their faces!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
      Yes Centre bottom is in my top 4 but I didnít know who that was
      Gavin Williamson?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dingodan View Post

To far up their own arses to see that , bless em
      Regards
      DF

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
      Boris Bannon the buffoon has attracted swift condemnations from three out of the past four PMs (what's all the dither and delay about, Theresa May?) for his playing-to-the-gallery decision to merge DfID with the FO. Is this the low point? They couldn't plummet further, could they? Those two questions will have to await an answer but, for the moment, a slightly different question is posed in the poll, and an option has been offered just so we can be inclusive to the sycophants.
      Embarrassing beyond belief but its what the morons, bigots and racists voted for so this is what we are left with. The UK led by Boris and the US with Trump.....look at the state of it !!
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton4Cambridge3 View Post
      I have no idea how to reply to separate quotes so will give it a go here:

My reply was in response to a post about qualifications understanding politics and Corbyn. I also tried to keep it on track by posting about the current government.

Corbyn's chief advisers came from the CPB - who decided not to run candidates against him. All have written for The Morning Star a communist newspaper. Praising North Korea and defending East Germany
      His Chancellor in waiting described himself as a Marxist.
      His Shadow Home Secretary said Mao did 'more harm than good'
      Corbyn had close connections with the USSR party machine
      Under his leadership the Labour Party called for private education to be criminalised
      He supported the appropriation of private wealth to be confiscated and used for the 'common good'
      Supported 'People's Quantitative Easing' - an economically illiterate policy that would have dramatically increased risk and was prohibited under EU law.
      A Labour Government would have compelled private companies to redistribute £300 bn. worth of shares
      At the election he promised Broadband Communism
      Called for NATO to be disbanded
      Described the father of Communism as a 'great economist'
      Constantly sided with USSR / Russia on his world view.
      Claimed the Kosovan genocide never happened, in agreement with many Communist sympathisers.
      Supported that any money generated above a £500 annual dividend would end up in the pockets of the Labour government, making it a massive stealth tax

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck
      He certainly is a duck. He is not the leader of the labour party any more. That's duck enough for me.

I checked one of your claims. This from 'Haaretz': Corbyn put up a partiamentary motion that "congratulated John Pilger on his expose of [a] fraudulent justification for intervening in a genocide that never really existed in Kosovo.". That to me makes him a mug, not a communist. Lazy. Poor research. Over reliant on a 'reporter' with a bit of a reputation for over egging the pudding (despite some excellent work).

Communists have breakfast. Communists are anti racist. Communists claim to follow football teams. I could go on. I therefore declare you a communist.

Anyway, who actually cares about Corbyn any more? I ****ing hated him. He was a clown.

0 Not allowed!
      I give you the Health Secretary https://twitter.com/scotthortop/stat...10454438010881
      Imagine sitting here thinking yeah I voted Tory.

0 Not allowed!
      But we have Vegemite and Tim Tams tariff free to look forward to, now that Johnson is talking up the trade talks with Australia. Overlooking the fact that any trade deal with Australia is only 0.34% of the value of our current situation with the EU.

Does anyone actually like Vegemite?
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
      Finalist NSC EURO 2020 Prediction Competition

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by HH Brighton View Post
      I give you the Death Secretary https://twitter.com/scotthortop/stat...10454438010881
      Imagine sitting here thinking yeah I voted Tory.
      Job title amended for you.

He really is a plank isn't he? It now looks like he's had the same smirking training as the Secretary of State for the Home Department.