A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1332278689451667456[/TWEET]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There's something brewing about Sunak not registering his wife's financial interests. She is apparently richer than the Queen - which is good to see for a bloke cutting foreign aid and hacking a big slice of Universal Credit next year.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...s-family-not-declared-in-ministerial-register

they dont like Sunak do they, too successful by half, and married into successful family. when you get to final paragraph we are told everything that needs to be declared has been.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
they dont like Sunak do they, too successful by half, and married into successful family. when you get to final paragraph we are told everything that needs to be declared has been.

Well one thing i'll never understand is ordinary people sticking up for wealthy tories and voting for policies that benefit them and their wealthy associates, but it's worth remembering Sunak was an architect of the 2008 crash which you and all of us are still paying for

https://rightsandwrongs.co.uk/quick...e-banks-in-2008-which-we-are-still-paying-for

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well one thing i'll never understand is ordinary people sticking up for wealthy tories and voting for policies that benefit them and their wealthy associates, but it's worth remembering Sunak was an architect of the 2008 crash which you and all of us are still paying for

https://rightsandwrongs.co.uk/quick...e-banks-in-2008-which-we-are-still-paying-for

They don’t like to admit they’ve been fooled.

He should have declared all the interests of his family, especially seeing as some of the interests involve government contracts. I’ve no doubt he’s acted to the bare minimum of what’s required. Which just about sums up this ****ing government.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's what you've taken from that article is it?

Are you smoking crack?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Are you smoking crack?

Seeing as the Tory party are trying as hard as they can to change the law so that nothing they do can be challenged or even disclosed, the declaration by them that they have disclosed everything they have to by law, really does mean absolutely nothing.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Seeing as the Tory party are trying as hard as they can to change the law so that nothing they do can be challenged or even disclosed, the declaration by them that they have disclosed everything they have to by law, really does mean absolutely nothing.
Even moderately right leaning people I know who have read that article are at least shocked. It's truly appalling corruption at the highest level.

But some joker can actually still toe the party line and go with "well, he didn't actually break any rules so it's all ok".

Except he did, but they just move the goalposts. Like with Johnson, like Shapps, like Jenrick, like Patel.....

Anyone still defending these criminals is beyond help.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Even moderately right leaning people I know who have read that article are at least shocked. It's truly appalling corruption at the highest level.

But some joker can actually still toe the party line and go with "well, he didn't actually break any rules so it's all ok".

Except he did, but they just move the goalposts. Like with Johnson, like Shapps, like Jenrick, like Patel.....

Anyone still defending these criminals is beyond help.

Quite. I would seriously question the character of anyone who defends this corrupt, thinly disguised dictatorship.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Are you smoking crack?

well yes, i didnt know how well the family had done for themselves. Guardian seem to have anti-Sunak article everyday, bit more interesting than Johnson i suppose.

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Quite. I would seriously question the character of anyone who defends this corrupt, thinly disguised dictatorship.

All roads lead to Brexit. This is a Brexit giovernment so they get a free pass on the murky stuff as long as they get Brexit over the line, and as long as they support Brexit they are considered patriots when in the real world people who milk the system to line their own pockets, in cahoots with the Russians, break the law, bully, lie to the queen, and shamelessly lie at every turn are the exact opposite

Jan 30, 2008

I wouldnt concern myself with a few left/ liberal whinge bags in the media, I'm sure there 's millions of people in the country perfectly happy with the Government
Regards
DF

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
well yes, i didnt know how well the family had done for themselves. Guardian seem to have anti-Sunak article everyday, bit more interesting than Johnson i suppose.
It's not "anti Sunak". It's stating financial facts.

If you can't read then I guess you might struggle with it but otherwise, I refer you to the crack pipe....

Absolutely bonkers.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think that since Cummings has gone the Government now has a new strategy for handling bad news.

Bury it under even more bad news :shootself

WTF happened to the Track and Trace dipping under 50% ? Buried under PPE contracts 'fast tracked' to mates which, in turn is Buried under the Priti Patel bullying scandal which is .............etc etc

But whatever they do, there's always a few cap doffers left. It guess it must be hard to change the habit of a lifetime :lolol:

This clip really sums it up, you know who they are laughing at and it isn't Cummings, it's the gullible who believe all this

[tweet]1265214463118114818[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1265214463118114818

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
All roads lead to Brexit. This is a Brexit giovernment so they get a free pass on the murky stuff as long as they get Brexit over the line, and as long as they support Brexit they are considered patriots when in the real world people who milk the system to line their own pockets, in cahoots with the Russians, break the law, bully, lie to the queen, and shamelessly lie at every turn are the exact opposite

bob on, and the mugs that vote for them? :dunce::moo::dunce:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's not "anti Sunak". It's stating financial facts.

If you can't read then I guess you might struggle with it but otherwise, I refer you to the crack pipe....

Absolutely bonkers.

It might be if the financial facts expose Sunak. It depends what you choose to publish. Not publishing it might just be being supercilious to Sunak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here