Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2020 Thread

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not normally an NFL fan, a passing interest at best. However a lack of sport has me interested, but more than that, the combined personalities of Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell have me tuning in every week, are they not the best former player pundits in any sport ever? Also watched All or Nothing on the Arizona Cardinals which I thought was better than most of the 'soccer' ones I've seen.

Anyway, is there anywhere you can just watch a past game for free, I'm not really bothered which, might just play it while I work.

If you sign up for the free version of NFL GamePass, I think you can watch classic games on there

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not normally an NFL fan, a passing interest at best. However a lack of sport has me interested, but more than that, the combined personalities of Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell have me tuning in every week, are they not the best former player pundits in any sport ever? Also watched All or Nothing on the Arizona Cardinals which I thought was better than most of the 'soccer' ones I've seen.

Anyway, is there anywhere you can just watch a past game for free, I'm not really bothered which, might just play it while I work.

I've enjoyed all the NFL All or Nothing series. All really interesting imo.

Also really enjoyed the QB1 and Last Chance U series on Netflix. High school and college sport is something else in the States (for better or worse, not sure which, leaning towards worse overall though imo compared to club youth systems over here)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well, Giants smashed by an injury ravaged 49ers. Not many, if any, worse teams in the NFL this year it seems.

Gettleman has a lot to answer for...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders back in the groove, we lost

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Another high-scoring win for the Seahawks, though tbh it was a lot sloppier than the previous two. For example: DK Metcalf, what were you thinking? Pulls down a Russell Wilson arc and simply has to take five strides into the end zone, but is so busy "looking for style points" as the commentator put it, that he lets the Cowboy player knock the ball out his hand. Argh!

Still, we came through, albeit with another bunch of worrying injuries.

Next week: Miami, and a rare 9pm kick-off time for me – last night was another 12:25–04:00 test of loyalty...:thumbsup:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Three weeks in and we can see the Browns game-plan clearly now....relentlessly pound the rock with Chubb & Hunt, and just forget we have wide receivers & tight ends.
Not that I mind, all the time its working!

Jul 7, 2003
Season goes from bad to worse for the Broncos. We've used three QBs in three games (and still have the nightmare that is Bortles to come), and lost yet another player from the Defence to a season ending injury last night which at the last count gives us eight players on IR this season plus several who are out for a few weeks.

I know a lot of teams are suffering with injuries this season but we seem to have it worse.

Not only that, our next game is Thursday Night Football at the Jets - playing on a new pitch which has drawn numerous complaints about causing injuries in the first three weeks of the season!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Genuinely thought the Ravens & Lamar Jackson would break their curse against Mahomes and Co. last night.

Shows what I know.

Mahomes is on a different planet to everyone else...just insane how good he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here