Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Self Isolater's Thread

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Surely you should get a test and will know within 24 hours if you have Covid. If you don't have Covid you can go on about your life.

My Daughter had an email from college saying one of the tutors daughters had tested positive for Covid and not to come to college until the the tutor has had a test and had the results back. If the teacher is negative my daughter can go back.

To summarise, get a test, if you are negative you can go back to work.

Genuine question - does the little bugger show up in tests during its “incubation” period?
[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] - Shirley you should be entitled to a test in such circumstances. If not the requirements for getting a test should be updated to cover those who are having to SI.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have just finished a 14 day stint. Was very tough on my own.

Just started :(

Surely you should get a test and will know within 24 hours if you have Covid. If you don't have Covid you can go on about your life.

My Daughter had an email from college saying one of the tutors daughters had tested positive for Covid and not to come to college until the the tutor has had a test and had the results back. If the teacher is negative my daughter can go back.

To summarise, get a test, if you are negative you can go back to work.

Genuine question - does the little bugger show up in tests during its “incubation” period?

[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] - Shirley you should be entitled to a test in such circumstances. If not the requirements for getting a test should be updated to cover those who are having to SI.

20201021_133036.jpg

I received this yesterday from the NHS track and trace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here