Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL matches 22/2 - 24/2

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Before PL block this video, here’s the assault. He even looked at the target beforehand, it wasn’t one where the player could slyly claim they didn’t know where their leg was landing.

That's really bloody nasty. Quite sickening to see.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Jumpers for goal posts
Give any amount of players a ball and they will make there own rules that the majority will follow (fouls, handballs etc.), it takes a referee to make the players want to dive and cheat. VAR just takes this stage further away from what football should be.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That's really bloody nasty. Quite sickening to see.

Yeah.. its a scandal that the rules dont allow for him to be suspended since the ref/VAR saw it and didnt do anything.

Was quite a few yesterday comparing it to what happened to Dunk but I honestly think this is in a different division. This is not "clumsy", it is outright criminal.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Watford playing well. Playing so much better football than us so far

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

They played so well against us that they had an amazing one shot on target. Why is it you criticise the Albion for being toothless even when they dominate and yet are so quick to praise other teams who are no better, in fact worse when you look at the league table? Bizarre

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I think Norwich are gone but fully expect them to beat us at Carrow Road
I am perhaps the only one on NSC who thinks we will win at Norwich.

A lot seem to think that Norwich just have to find their way to Carrow Road to win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am perhaps the only one on NSC who thinks we will win at Norwich.

A lot seem to think that Norwich just have to find their way to Carrow Road to win.

Benn following us too long, we are don’t normally even turn up so yes, they just need to turn up and we’ll lose

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Massive goal that. Hopefully heads will drop for Watford.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ultimately the VAR can’t overrule the on-field referee - VAR can only make recommendations on subjective decisions.

It can and does - VAR invariably does have the final say. I've yet to see a ref turn round after a VAR decision and say, 'No, I'm not having that; my decision stands'.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It can and does - VAR invariably does have the final say. I've yet to see a ref turn round after a VAR decision and say, 'No, I'm not having that; my decision stands'.

A ref is never going to overturn a VAR decision. The repercussions would be immense and you will get the conspiracy theories

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn

Does then make you wonder if we played so bad against them, if United are finding it difficult to break them down. Funny how we seem to play poorly but the opposing manager regularly states that they had a bad day after the match. Maybe GP knows more than many think.???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wolves are looking quite good at the moment. Really dont look forward to that game, even if we were excellent last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here