Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ryan
Lamptey - Duffy - Dunk - Burn
Alzate - Pröpper
Maupay - MacAllister - Trossard
Murray​

Looking good, although I think I’d go with Bernardo over Burn and maybe Ali J for Trossard (for his low crosses and more competitive nature), I’d bring Trossard on as a sub , but not much in it. I wouldn’t be unhappy with that team.

What we get as a starting 11 is quite likely going to make jaws drop though.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Ryan
Lamptey - Duffy - Dunk - Burn
Alzate - Pröpper
Maupay - MacAllister - Trossard
Murray​

Good team that (albeit Lampty and Ali Mac are total unknowns) I’d be surprised if Mooy didn’t start though, although since he signed his contract he has turned to shitehouse.....
For me this is not the game for Trossard, whereas next Saturday definitely is.

Stumpy Tim

Good team that (albeit Lampty and Ali Mac are total unknowns) I’d be surprised if Mooy didn’t start though, although since he signed his contract he has turned to shitehouse.....
For me this is not the game for Trossard, whereas next Saturday definitely is.

For me, that front four are all goal scorers. Mooy doesn't deserve to retain his spot

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Mac and Lamptey make the playing squad today, it will be interesting to see who doesn't make the bench,

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've been deliberating this all week. I've analysed form, how they've played together, I've taken their height, weight, BMI and even tried to understand their mental state.
My findings are this

I've not a clue about who's playing, what formation it'll be or even how Mr Potter has resolved this dilemma......I hate waiting a fortnight between games:facepalm:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've been deliberating this all week. I've analysed form, how they've played together, I've taken their height, weight, BMI and even tried to understand their mental state.
My findings are this

I've not a clue about who's playing, what formation it'll be or even how Mr Potter has resolved this dilemma......I hate waiting a fortnight between games:facepalm:

Yep, I was right???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What more does Ali j have to do to get a game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here