Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Attack in Streatham, South London.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope the injured civilians have only suffered very minor injuries and do not suffer any PTSD. Glad that plod saved any healthcare processionals from being distracted by having to treat the murdering *******..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Terrible. I hope all the innocents harmed make a full recovery. A great shame that in current times when an incident such as this is announced as a terrorist related incident that we now wonder if it is Islamic terrorists or right wing extremists.
Something I hope I’d never see in this country but with the current climate as it is, one has to consider such things.

As news is updated it appears this is religious extremism. However, even on a largely friendly board such as NSC we have a poster calling himself Das Reich and some utter thicko over on the Brexit thread claiming Britain is being “ethically (sic) cleansed” Ethically! With thick, racist wallys like this on a decent site such as this and people putting up notices declaring only the English tongue must be spoken in their block of flats, who knows what is going on in the minds of some of them out there.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Terrible. I hope all the innocents harmed make a full recovery. A great shame that in current times when an incident such as this is announced as a terrorist related incident that we now wonder if it is Islamic terrorists or right wing extremists.
Something I hope I’d never see in this country but with the current climate as it is, one has to consider such things.

As news is updated it appears this is religious extremism. However, even on a largely friendly board such as NSC we have a poster calling himself Das Reich and some utter thicko over on the Brexit thread claiming Britain is being “ethically (sic) cleansed” Ethically! With thick, racist wallys like this on a decent site such as this, who knows what is going on in the minds of some of them out there.

Honestly, I didn't consider far right nutter. Thankfully extreme right nutters who cause chaos are pretty rare do you not think? As for Islamic nutters well proportionally they are numerous.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Honestly, I didn't consider far right nutter. Thankfully extreme right nutters who cause chaos are pretty rare do you not think? As for Islamic nutters well proportionally they are numerous.

Sunday, a few days after Brexit, in a shop in multicultural Streatham. Yes, It crossed my mind. Both scenarios are now legitimate considerations for emergency services and anti terrorist agencies.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
8607de2df841e4568f167e59403d99bb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here