[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I would leave Dale out for a couple of games TBH. We had a better balance when he was suspended and it wouldn't do him any harm to know he needs to earn his place.

As Im typing he losses the ball again, this time with a wild pass.

I am torn with Dale, sometimes he is quality and I do see his skill and purpose in the team but he makes glaring mistakes that lead to serious punishments and put the team under pressure.

With his passing sideways etc I think that is more of a managerial tactic as well as his style of play.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We have been poor in the last third . Need a better number 10 who can break forward and SCORE...rest of the team have been ok.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Wardy's twin*

"We have been poor in the last third . Need a better number 10 who can break forward and SCORE...rest of the team have been ok".

The story of our season.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Stephens the weak link yet again. Not sure what people see in him. His passing is awful most of the time.
What a block by Alzate.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A bright spunky performance but ultimately nothing to show for it, bitterly dissapointed. Had Tottingham hanging on at the end which shoes compared to our performance there last season how far we’ve come.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As Im typing he losses the ball again, this time with a wild pass.

I am torn with Dale, sometimes he is quality and I do see his skill and purpose in the team but he makes glaring mistakes that lead to serious punishments and put the team under pressure.

With his passing sideways etc I think that is more of a managerial tactic as well as his style of play.

I’ve wanted to get rid for several seasons now. I just think he’s so negative. I want a Nobby type player in that shirt. He and Propper dictate our play and it’s typically slow, measured and either sideways or backwards which in the PL isn’t good enough. And then there’s the goals and shooting contribution...Nope, time for change. If we stay in PL then we need a far better central midfield IMO

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Another game where we are at least as good as the opposition but **** all to show for it .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports