Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Double bollox

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth will be better than these... hope the gamble pays off

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
FFS

:facepalm:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Great goal but they should have been down to 10 men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on, VAR. I thought you was on our side.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Total opposite of 1st half. What happened to the team at half time? Great goal but saw it coming a mile off. Mooy has been phenomenal today, deserves a goal.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Our players need to be coached how to manage the officials. We never put pressure on the ref, unlike every pro team ever.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Too many sub par performances again.

Stephens and Gross ponderous and bottling too many 50:50s. Burn has been poor on the ball too

Midfield shot. Manager should be making a change in there. Mooy Stephens and Gross have only got 60 minutes in them before running on empty. We must strengthen in there more important than a striker in my opinion.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Great finish and was always coming. We’ve huffed and puffed but we just don’t have the individual players. Again, we’ll get plaudits about way we play blah blah but it’s about points and we aren’t picking any up. One win in 8 is it? Can’t put chances away and hardly anyone scoring from midfield is / has been out great weakness for three seasons now. Shocking contribution from the middle 4 regardless of who plays. We’re in a relegation battle for sure, even if half the Brighton faithful haven’t woken up to this FACT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here