Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton V Arsenal on Amazon Prime . Will you be watching ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
liverpool i didn’t really think we created one decent chance from open play can’t remember allison being under any kind of pressure apart from the hand ball. We are trying to pass the ball in the net. Our build up play is to slow take some risks shoot more cause some mayhem get the ball moving faster.

If we had the forwards to finish like Salah and Mane we created about seven chances that would give me the wobbles if the positions were reversed. More than half against Adrian.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think I've signed up through BT? Allow 10 minutes if you are doing this as the page refresh is very slow.

Allow an hour or so before you complete your registration as nothing works at first.

BT Blue button > Players & Apps

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
As is Prime Music imo (I know you have to pay for Unlimited but I find the basic version mostly has all I want). And probably all the other stuff [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] keeps listing like the Library that I can never be bothered to remember :thumbsup:

I've never used the Prime Music service, I also have Spotify subscription so that tends to be my goto for any music I want. I have taken out a two month free trial of Kindle Unlimited which is very good, lots of books I've wanted to read for a while available.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Liverpool I didn’t really think we created one decent chance from open play can’t remember Allison being under any kind of pressure apart from the hand ball. We are trying to pass the ball in the net. Our build up play is to slow take some risks shoot more cause some mayhem get the ball moving faster.

You missed Dunk's swipe at goal and header from the corner then? He could (possibly should) have had a hat-trick.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
For those unsure how to use Amazon Prime there are three ways to watch it . The first is to just put your email and password into your computer device on the Amazon website .The second method is to purchase an Amazon Firestick and put that into a port in the back of your tele and find that through your TV controls. The third method is if your TV platform has Amazon on its menu.I am with BT vision and it is already there.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
For those unsure how to use Amazon Prime there are three ways to watch it . The first is to just put your email and password into your computer device on the Amazon website .The second method is to purchase an Amazon Firestick and put that into a port in the back of your tele and find that through your TV controls. The third method is if your TV platform has Amazon on its menu.I am with BT vision and it is already there.

Indeed, Samsung TVs have it amongst their Apps in the hub.

Unfortunately I'm at work till 8 pm and won't be home till 8.30, at which point it will be straight on to Radio Sussex for JC and WA's commentary. I might be a bit of an oddball and dinosaur here, but even if I had whichever TV service featured us, I'd still rather tune in to the radio. I think this is because this is how I've always followed games I'm not at for many, many years and I enjoy getting an Albion-centred take on things rather than listening to a commentator and/or pundits who couldn't give a t*ss about us.

Yeah I used to be radio lover and it was great when I installed radio player on the phone but the Nast bstrds now don't allow me to listen via phone due to BBC being too skint

I just installed Prime on my Roku. Simple interface does the job

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, I won't. I don't trust free offers that automatically become a direct debit subscription as soon as the free period ends. When the time comes, the 'unsubscribe' button is likely to be incredibly difficult to find as people have found out on other 'free' offers in the past.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
No, I won't. I don't trust free offers that automatically become a direct debit subscription as soon as the free period ends. When the time comes, the 'unsubscribe' button is likely to be incredibly difficult to find as people have found out on other 'free' offers in the past.

There is nothing to worry about with the Amazon offer at all. You can sign up and then easily cancel a few mins later, the trial continues until the original end date, its real easy to do. Amazon's customer service is also very good and normally sort out any problems very promptly.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Or even if your smart TV doesn't have the app, you can use an Xbox / PS4 and it works exactly the same way.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There is nothing to worry about with the Amazon offer at all. You can sign up and then easily cancel a few mins later, the trial continues until the original end date, its real easy to do. Amazon's customer service is also very good and normally sort out any problems very promptly.

Spot on. Even if Amazon charge you incorrectly for Prime (or even if it was your fault), they'll refund you with no fuss. Very good service in my experience (especially with non tech savvy mates who ended up being charged by mistake by clicking the wrong links). Certainly nothing to worry about re getting a free trial.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Sadly some utter muppet at work decided that the best day for our Xmas Party would be the 5th Dec. I have Amazon Prime as well :facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It may be a new viewing provider, but Selhurst still looks a bit of a cladded khazi.

Never realised how narrow the corridors are there. Reminds me of Withdean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here