Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton V Arsenal on Amazon Prime . Will you be watching ?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yes, but Thursday night is a rubbish night for football

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We've changed manager, other than Villa (cruel result) and Chelsea (performance) I've enjoyed our away performances, even if we have lost.

I wouldn’t know, I haven’t seen them. But I certainly wouldn’t go out of my way to watch them. Irrespective how good we are it’s a results based game as we all know and i get my albion fix at the Amex these days.

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
Not familiar with Amazon Prime. On the days that both the Arsenal and Spurs matches are being shown on amazon prime I will be travelling. Does this mean I will miss the matches, because they are live, or will the matches be available to catch up with for a short period after?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not familiar with Amazon Prime. On the days that both the Arsenal and Spurs matches are being shown on amazon prime I will be travelling. Does this mean I will miss the matches, because they are live, or will the matches be available to catch up with for a short period after?

It says replays are available from midnight on the day of the game, so assume they are available for catchup, just not clear how long they'll be available for.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Having Amazon Prime is a bit like getting up in the morning with a hangover in a strange bed after a one night stand.

apparently.

Exactly this. Its what we were all thinking.......... :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I subscribed and the next day I got a card through my letter box from Amazon saying as I was out I have to watch the game behind my wheelie bin.

You’re lucky neighbour down the road took mine in and now gone on holiday so I can’t even watch through the window

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If we don't like the final score are we able to exchange it for another one?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
For anyone signing up for the free trial just to watch the football, don't wait until the end of the month to cancel. Cancel straight away after you have signed up, within minutes even, you still get the month and no danger of forgetting to cancel.

Tried this with Now TV and they kept on taking money for months, then had a huge fight to get money back.

Tread carefully folks...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Have Amazon prime although we all know what will happen, Arsenal will suddenly find the form of champions despite being turd for weeks. Next game though they will go back to playing like the Foresters Arms Sunday league side.

Somehow Manure managed this incredible feat fast flowing football against us despite a couple of lucky deflections for the goals, played utter **** against Villa.

Are we making it to easy as we only start playing when we are losing I don’t know just fffing sick of it :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have Amazon prime although we all know what will happen, Arsenal will suddenly find the form of champions despite being turd for weeks. Next game though they will go back to playing like the Foresters Arms Sunday league side.

Somehow Manure managed this incredible feat fast flowing football against us despite a couple of lucky deflections for the goals, played utter **** against Villa.

Are we making it to easy as we only start playing when we are losing I don’t know just fffing sick of it :(

I think that is nailed on. Unfortunately the downside of the way we play is that it gives quality opposition players exactly the type of game they need to re discover their form. We just have to hope our momentum and style of play will make our strikers come good too. The misfiring forwards have been our achilles heal recently. Giving away at least one soft goal a game doesn’t help either.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Unfortunately I'm at work till 8 pm and won't be home till 8.30, at which point it will be straight on to Radio Sussex for JC and WA's commentary. I might be a bit of an oddball and dinosaur here, but even if I had whichever TV service featured us, I'd still rather tune in to the radio. I think this is because this is how I've always followed games I'm not at for many, many years and I enjoy getting an Albion-centred take on things rather than listening to a commentator and/or pundits who couldn't give a t*ss about us.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think that is nailed on. Unfortunately the downside of the way we play is that it gives quality opposition players exactly the type of game they need to re discover their form. We just have to hope our momentum and style of play will make our strikers come good too. The misfiring forwards have been our achilles heal recently.
Liverpool I didn’t really think we created one decent chance from open play can’t remember Allison being under any kind of pressure apart from the hand ball. We are trying to pass the ball in the net. Our build up play is to slow take some risks shoot more cause some mayhem get the ball moving faster.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Re the time delay. Watching Liverpool on some stream and down the side it has chat lines. Up came 2:1!!!!! Misses didn't see it and I bet her a trip to the fridge that Dunk would score from the free kick. Nice cold beer 30 seconds later.
As for Prime. I've said before on here that they have NFL Thursday night games and hope they don't transfer that to the Premier League Thursday night game. Sky get 4 games, BT 2 and Prime 1 means nothing exciting at 3pm Saturday.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I was going to be and was lookign forward to seeing how they did.

Then a mate called and has a spare ticket next to him in the Arsenal end so I will be there. I have promised I will be subtle :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here