Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Prince Andrew interviewed about allegations

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I always remember seeing on Botswana Television in 2010 during the Independence Day public holiday, an old news report of Her Majesty The Queen's state visit to Botswana in 1979. She was accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duke of York. It showed their arrival by plane and them being greeted by the then President of Botswana and independence leader/father of the nation, the late Sir Seretse Khama and his wife Lady Ruth and a troupe of traditional Batswana dancers, who with it being 1979, were topless. Her Majesty and The Duke of Edinburgh, being the consummate professionals that they are, shook hands with the President and First Lady and smiles, eye contact, genuine affection and respect were maintained throughout. The grand young Duke of York however I'm afraid, had the smirk of pervert on his face and couldn't take his eyes of the dancers tits. :nono:

Once a wrong 'un. 40 years later a wrong 'un.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Woing's Wiki page has been updated:
Woking (/ˈwoʊkɪŋ/ WOH-king) is a large town in northwest Surrey, England and boasts among its many attractions a Pizza Express restaurant definitely visited by Prince Andrew when he definitely wasn't somewhere else. In a poll conducted in a pub in 2019, the Pizza Express was voted most famous thing linked to Woking

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I can’t believe his PR advisors let him do this. Or if it was all planned they did a pretty shoddy job of getting him trained in what to say and what not to say. Epstein being found dead in his cell is going to save a lot of powerful people from some awkward questions. Very convenient.

Didn’t they resign two weeks ago?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I imagine you’re correct. He is probably so confident of his ability to bullshit his way out of it he lost sight of the fact that people generally have good bullshit detectors.

Maybe he's just been watching Johnson the last few months and thought 'well if he can do it ?'

Where's Dom when you need him :wink:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Actually he probably could provide proof he was at Pizza Express if it is in fact true.

Almost every venue that you go to. You usually get a message on your phone saying "how was your visit to xxxxxxx"

Perhaps he didn't have one as he perhaps hasn't got the sense to get his network trawled or maybe he won't because other stuff might be found on his phone

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'"On the claim that he sweated heavily during an alleged night out with Ms Roberts. “I didn’t sweat at the time because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War when I was shot at and I simply...it was almost impossible for me to sweat.”'

Not the sharpest tool in the box is he? Any other recorded incidences of long term battle-related sweat-inhibiting adrenaline overdose that then eventually goes away again? NSC doctor in the house?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
'"On the claim that he sweated heavily during an alleged night out with Ms Roberts. “I didn’t sweat at the time because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War when I was shot at and I simply...it was almost impossible for me to sweat.”'

Not the sharpest tool in the box is he? Any other recorded incidences of long term battle-related sweat-inhibiting adrenaline overdose that then eventually goes away again? NSC doctor in the house?

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-17 at 14.09.38.jpeg

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He went to tell Epstein, a convicted sex offender, in person, that they would no longer see each other.
He stays for 4 days and had a dinner party.
All of his family know Epstein.
He has stayed at all of his houses.

Yet, he says he wasn't close to him...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He went to tell Epstein, a convicted sex offender, in person, that they would no longer see each other.
He stays for 4 days and had a dinner party.
All of his family know Epstein.
He has stayed at all of his houses.

Yet, he says he wasn't close to him...

He’s a very naughty boy, and we all know it

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
He being the only Royal I have personally met and shaken his hand my opinion hasn’t changed one iota, he’s a complete prick.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
A friend was based at Dartmouth & Greenwich during the 80's & 90's. He never had dealings with him but several of his colleagues apparently did over time. General opinion was he was none too bright and an arrogant wanker. Most people have suspected that over the years. That interview appears to have confirmed it.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
This is a non story.

Everybody knows that being into sex with the underage, strictly stops at DJs and other 'celebrities'.

It doesn't reach the echelons of the royal family or parliament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here