Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Celebrity Jungle

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
All about opinions as I think it was much better when they had Holly and Dec and hope that they bring them back together. Ant offers nothing to the partnership IMHO.

Pretty much like saying the 2 Ronnies would have been better off finding a different partner.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Free money isn't it betting on Ian Wright ?... I can't see how he wont win !

Redknapp was the first footballer to win the show - Bullard & Ruddock were 2 off the top of my head that were expected to go well but failed miserably. I bet he won't be so cheeky chappy after 2 days on the rice.

Haskell did some work with the kids at my local Rugby club. Completely changed my opinion of him and more importantly all of the wives. They all swooned and lets face it, they are the ones that vote. He might represent a bit of value.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Recommend ant and dec DNA show that's on atm

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Im amazed a Brighton fan would even watch Palace TV, I mean, does it even exist?

I’ve never watched it if it exists.

It was a wild stab in the dark based on the Albion offerings - turns out to be an accurate one though. Given your propensity for giving huge contracts to has-beens, I'm guessing it should be called Last Of The Summer Wine. Benteke in a bath rolling down a hill. Hours of fun.

palace.png

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Having seen Kate Garraway step off an overnight flight from Orlando back in April, I dont care how big her norks are...its still a damn scary sight when shes not got her TV face on. Those hair & make up professionals on GMB REALLY earn their money :mad:

Dont say you haven't been warned.

She is 52 and she's not a model. She's not bad for her age, we're all getting older and not many of us manage to stay perfect, I suppose I'm just really lucky.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Urban myth

That was a banker from London who had it rebuilt.

She has/ had one of the places next to the landsdown hotel in hove.

That’s right, it was Norman and Zoe who bought the one next door to them so they couldn’t annoy the neighbors! They knocked through and had scooters in the now extra long hallway to travel back and forth.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Redknapp was the first footballer to win the show - Bullard & Ruddock were 2 off the top of my head that were expected to go well but failed miserably. I bet he won't be so cheeky chappy after 2 days on the rice.

Haskell did some work with the kids at my local Rugby club. Completely changed my opinion of him and more importantly all of the wives. They all swooned and lets face it, they are the ones that vote. He might represent a bit of value.

Haskell will be in the running for sure.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not really because Holly improved an already successful act and I am not sure who could have replaced either of the 2 Ronnies to improve that act.

Holly was likeable enough and did ok, but she was primarily just there as the stooge for Dec to bounce his "bants" off and to laugh at his schtick (oo-errr). She wasn't herself funny. So no, it wasn't an improvement, it was just still watchable.

Ant and Dec together are far more of a natural double-act, they work off each other.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I will watch it and I'm sure it will be good but that image of Ant getting out of his car after smashing into two other vehicles is etched in my brain. The guy could have killed someone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here