Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Celebrity Jungle

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:yawn: Just not my thing these hidden camera sort of shows. Wondering why I even opened this thread. Now I'm posting on it, how sad am I?

Ant and Dec are the main draw, no one cares about the contestants eating shite anymore. We want tantrums and conflict but rarely the case. Nothing worse than them all getting on well :annoyed:

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Quite surprised Adele needs the money tbf.
I mean she pretty much single handedly kept the UK economy afloat after the financial crash.

adele.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Quite surprised Adele needs the money tbf.
I mean she pretty much single handedly kept the UK economy afloat after the financial crash.

View attachment 117036

I believe she has a place down near Shoreham Port by Fatboy's gaffe, I heard she bought the place next door and had it knocked in to one.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Ant and Dec are the main draw, no one cares about the contestants eating shite anymore. We want tantrums and conflict but rarely the case. Nothing worse than them all getting on well :annoyed:

Well said. The whole show is about Ant & Dec who are in their element in this format. The Celebs (C list at best) are just the filling!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not much competition for the gratuitous skimpy bikini shower sequence this year.

I'm going large on Mr Motivator getting his lights punched out early on as his 'infectious enthusiasm' (noise) and attempts to get everyone doing early morning aerobics very quickly gets on everyone's TITS.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I believe she has a place down near Shoreham Port by Fatboy's gaffe, I heard she bought the place next door and had it knocked in to one.

Urban myth

That was a banker from London who had it rebuilt.

She has/ had one of the places next to the landsdown hotel in hove.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is a rumour that [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] will be switching on the Faversham lights this wintertide. That man has his finger on the pulse, and will soon gloriously have his finger on the switch :bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not much competition for the gratuitous skimpy bikini shower sequence this year.

I'm going large on Mr Motivator getting his lights punched out early on as his 'infectious enthusiasm' (noise) and attempts to get everyone doing early morning aerobics very quickly gets on everyone's TITS.

Gerraway!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Television event of the year, there is no other.

Fans of Celebrity Jungle will be re-assured to know that this year's favourite Ian Wright has arrived safety in Australia.

NINTCHDBPICT000538536480.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A little known fact is that ITV based their prize formula on the premier league.

The contestants get paid even if they are relegated from the Celebrity Jungle.

Genius.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Television event of the year, there is no other.

Fans of Celebrity Jungle will be re-assured to know that this year's favourite Ian Wright has arrived safety in Australia.

NINTCHDBPICT000538536480.jpg

Celebrity? Hmmm if only Martin Keown was thought of in the same vein it would have saved us all from his punditry for all of a week :moo:

Ps interesting classification by the OP ...‘technology’

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well said. The whole show is about Ant & Dec who are in their element in this format. The Celebs (C list at best) are just the filling!

Indeed, I could fast forward the trials but Ant and Dec are just hilarious. Morecombe and Wise esc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here