Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
To be fair, I read about 5 pages and decided to google Andone's name to get the information I wanted.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully it will clean up its act, stamp out the safe spaces for right wing extremist posts and make the place better for everyone.
But I know your response to something not being perfect is to leave, so I would not expect you to understand.

It's not a public service, it's a fan site run by fans so they can run it as they please and, for the vast majority of us, it's a great place to be. Of course now and again we can all be made to look like fools on here but - it's just a message board (provided free by the way) and nothing to stop you setting up your own if this one isn't for you.
Do you go into shops and immediately have a go at the owners for things not being how you want them? And for what it's worth I think most of the more extremist, offensive posts are removed pretty quickly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How about instead of playing up to the cool kids you act with the respect and authority you have been given. Explain why the threads were merged sonar can not find any information now?

Indeed. Any idea what sort of fish a "sonar" is though?

I think he’s getting his fish confused with whales.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
There are also the glamorous and extravagant restaurant reviews to yearn for as well.

Also, notwithstanding that the i'm going on holiday to Croydon (insert other exotic places here) where can ii watch a real football match ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is now the right time to point out that Florin Andone was once sent off for sitting on a defender who played for the Chinese national team and was only 4 foot one?

He was a crushed-Asian

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Worst excuse ever! That is a terrible excuse for allowing extremist posts and deliberatly opaque moderation and forum rules.

I assume you often pop over to the BNP and EDL chat sites and complain about their moderation ? Or is it just NSC users that have to put up with you ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh there it is! The old "people do it elsewhere so why can't I do it here" excuse. Pathetic. We are better than them. This plaice NEEDS to be better than just old boys banter, clique in grouper and abuse.

There you go.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm pretty sure that as an asset worth c£15m, we would consider it a necessity that our medical team assess the injury and agree the treatment which may include surgery. I expect most follow up could be completed away from the uk.

Andone is in Brighton today (specifically, being driven along the A27, towards Brighton, from Lancing)

Source - Florin Andone's instagram.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

See how the account avatar has a red ring around it? That shows he has posts on his "story". Click the icon and the story shows:

Screenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.28.18.pngScreenshot 2019-11-13 at 16.28.41.png

It's a video clip filmed on A27 just near the Lancing roundabout which is just round the corner from the training ground.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here