Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Does he predict us to lose every game?

He keeps saying “they’ll be safe”, well not if we go by his predictions we won’t!

2C719C07-0547-4D0A-889F-C460ECE51847.jpeg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
To be fair, Lawro would struggle to predict the date of Christmas Day.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here's the Lawro table / predictions for last season. 14 points gap between Albion and actual results. To be fair he's not that confident about Palace either.

lawrenson.png

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He clearly doesn't put any real thought into any of it. On the Football the albion and me podcast, he seemed quite disparaging about the process.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Does he predict us to lose every game?

He keeps saying “they’ll be safe”, well not if we go by his predictions we won’t!

Well so far he has a 67% success rate from predicting us to lose every game. Also Everton have won all three games and are at home, so an Everton win would not exactly be a big surprise.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well so far he has a 67% success rate from predicting us to lose every game. Also Everton have won all three games and are at home, so an Everton win would not exactly be a big surprise.

I think someone posted a League table of Lawros predictions from last season. We were relegated!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Spare a thought for Lawro after this weekend, who must be shitting it, knowing his token 2-0 or 4-0
(If a top 4) simply won’t cut it anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here