Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Without Lawro, who would NSC moan about re: pundits? You’d think he killed families of some on here. Give it a rest!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Without Lawro, who would NSC moan about re: pundits? You’d think he killed families of some on here. Give it a rest!

I think there's a fair few. Linekar, shearer etc are all old fart dinosaur tools, Jermain jenas had become a bit of a weapon, Robbie savage is a total Hampton and that boggle eyed, circus freak, Garth crooks is a bell cheese of the highest order.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

87A0F323-C084-496F-8575-543E71C45E25.jpeg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeah, I don't really get the dislike for him. He was one of the best players to ever play for us - at the time, the best. An absolute Albion hero. True, he's a miserable whiny old git at times (he'd fit in very well here), but still preferable to a lot of the absolute arsewiipes that qualify as 'pundits' these days.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
doomed.jpg

Brighton v Southampton (20:00 GMT)

Southampton have got some good unsung players there including James Ward-Prowse who scored those two cracking goals against Aston Villa and grabbed another in the defeat by Manchester United last week. He'll be a threat again against the Seagulls.

The manager has done a fabulous job and the club deserve a pat on the back for holding on to him despite that 9-0 defeat against Leicester last year.

Brighton were good against the Reds in last week's 1-1 draw and have started to look like a decent side. I know they haven't beaten the Saints since they came up to the Premier League but I fancy them to end that run.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Lawro's Predictions

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
View attachment 131100

Southampton have got some good unsung players there including James Ward-Prowse who scored those two cracking goals against Aston Villa and grabbed another in the defeat by Manchester United last week. He'll be a threat again against the Seagulls.

The manager has done a fabulous job and the club deserve a pat on the back for holding on to him despite that 9-0 defeat against Leicester last year.

Brighton were good against the Reds in last week's 1-1 draw and have started to look like a decent side. I know they haven't beaten the Saints since they came up to the Premier League but I fancy them to end that run.

Lawro's Predictions

Dam

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
View attachment 131100

Lawro's Predictions

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah, I don't really get the dislike for him. He was one of the best players to ever play for us - at the time, the best. An absolute Albion hero. True, he's a miserable whiny old git at times (he'd fit in very well here), but still preferable to a lot of the absolute arsewiipes that qualify as 'pundits' these days.

Don't beat about the bush. You're thinking of Michael Owen and, to be very honest, Steve Macmanamanaman, aren't you. ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No no no Lawro, you haven’t predicted 0 for the Albion, is this a stand in Lawro?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
We get a point against Liverpool and all of a sudden we're a good team , good lord , money for old rope punditry right there .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here