Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Webster *** Signed on 4 year deal ***

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm starting to think that it might be Duffy who is the one to leave by the end of the window. Excellent defender but not quick and not great on the ball. You wouldn't mind any him defending out wide in a back 3, or receiving the ball all the time in the middle of a 3.

Not discounting that Dunk to Leicester might happen, but people forgetting we have another good CB who may not suit Potter's style.... Besides scoring a million goals from set pieces of course.

I don't think Potter is keen to offload any anyone, he doesn't know enough about his squad yet. The only way Duffy would leave would be if the player himself weanted to go, or of course the club were offered a fee too good to turn down.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dunk must be off.

All the while there has been no official captaincy announcement it has been a lingering possibility.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We expect one or both of Suttner and Schelotto to move on and probably Tomer too.

NOOOO not the Greyhound, he is tailor made for a team that likes to attack quickly

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dunk must be off.

All the while there has been no official captaincy announcement it has been a lingering possibility.

I've been thinking that too - if it was nailed on that he's staying, no matter what, the announcement would have happened prior to the start of pre-season. I wouldn't begrudge him the move, it would be excellent for his career.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
eb4wo0.png

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I wouldn't mind selling Dunk for big money IF the proceeds were invested in a striker. £20m for a Championship CB? I just can't see it. It's utterly mental money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here