Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Far from it, 130,000 applicants down to the final 12 is a great achievement in itself, ITV have been extremely supportive to not only Amy but the rest of the family throughout the process.

As will we be Harty. She doesn't have to be a regular on here, or a STH to be "part of the family" so to speak. We have stories on here about the friends and relations of people on here that we "know" from their Albion exploits, and by association, we pull for them and do what we can to help. Amy falls squarely into that category. She's one of our own, and we should back, support, defend wherever necessary.

We've got your back on this one Harty. Whatever you need.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That - and what EP said: that there are some people on here who like to take a pop at Harty, and that doing so through the vehicle of his daughter appearing on the programme won’t be considered acceptable.

Are we allowed to have a pop at the utter cuntfest, masquerading as light entertainment?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Are we allowed to have a pop at the utter cuntfest, masquerading as light entertainment?

I’d imagine that’s perfectly permissible, perhaps not avoiding the swear filter (if it still exists)? :smile:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Maybe start your own thread? Or simply ignore this one?

Anyone who likes it - or is prepared to give it a go this summer - isn't going to be swayed by your opinion. *shrug*

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I think I might have watched this with a hangover once. I think.
Some bloke (northern I think) talking about how his girlfriend keeps trying to shove things up his arse.
Can’t say I’d particularly want to watch endless footage of douche bags trying to bone my daughter but I suppose that’s what happens irl whether it’s being filmed or not.
Do they make money out of it?

Don't they teach them about lube in Northern schools?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As will we be Harty. She doesn't have to be a regular on here, or a STH to be "part of the family" so to speak. We have stories on here about the friends and relations of people on here that we "know" from their Albion exploits, and by association, we pull for them and do what we can to help. Amy falls squarely into that category. She's one of our own, and we should back, support, defend wherever necessary.

Nauseating.

I’ve got odds on for tits out within two episodes.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
This show is really scrapping the barrel, even by ITV's standards. I don't always agree when people say things were better in previous decades but this is friggin' unreal. I haven't watched The Apprentice for yonks. At least that(at the time) appeared to have some genuine credibility, bar the cheesy, scripted opening one-liners.

This Only Way is Essex-esque guff looks like absolute nonsense on stilts. Guess they're not potentially hurting anyone apart from themselves. ITV need a massive rethink in regards to what they broadcast. That Jeremy Kyle fiasco was just the tip of the iceberg.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This show is really scrapping the barrel, even by ITV's standards. I don't always agree when people say things were better in previous decades but this is friggin' unreal. I haven't watched The Apprentice for yonks. At least that(at the time) appeared to have some genuine credibility, bar the cheesy, scripted opening one-liners.

This Only Way is Essex-esque guff looks like absolute nonsense on stilts. Guess they're not potentially hurting anyone apart from themselves. ITV need a massive rethink in regards to what they broadcast. That Jeremy Kyle fiasco was just the tip of the iceberg.

Agree. Millennials bleat on about being taken seriously and then appear on this crap.
It was ever thus. Women will always prance about in short skirts and bikinis on telly . Men will always try and get them into bed.
I would hope in years to come these things will be viewed in the same vein as Miss World etc.

Boring.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And yet... here you are.

Modern media is all about pressing one's buttons. Your buttons have been pressed.

They really haven’t. It’s a passing comment on a subject I think rather silly but quite interesting on some levels. The programs are boring, the subject is rather interesting.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Your post would be poignant if she was doing something remarkable not going on a show where your only chance to survive another week is to wear as little as possible and nail a thick six packed goon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here