Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was Micky Adams El Pres.

PS Thanks for all the support gents (and ladies), it wouldn't have been my choice but to reiterate I support Amy every step of the way.

Hoping there’s gonna be an Albion reference at some point on the show!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well I bloody love Harty and if we've got a contestant from Worthing, that supports Brighton, then let's back her to win. Come on NSC, we love rigging polls, right?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm just surprised he's taking a programme aimed at young ladies very seriously :)

Maybe Wozza is also appearing on Love Island :eek:

Relax, I've smuggled in a smartphone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Oh Amy, dislikes men with a wandering eye and guess what - she’s picked a fella with a self confessed wandering eye ! Don’t think that’s going to end well !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And Amber tops everyone - never heard of a place called Cardiff

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Well, I think it's safe to say that any negative feedback about contestants on here won't come close to that on Twitter. :eek:

I thought Amy came across pretty well, closest thing to last year’s nation’s sweetheart Danni Dyer. Harty should be pretty happy so far.

Reading the early comments on this thread, I think people have got the wrong end of the stick, it’s not a salacious show at all, just a comedy of modern dating manners, whoever keeps their head and doesn’t behave like a massive bell-end usually wins.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
14014630-7075027-image-a-58_1558965104973.jpg

Name: Amy Hart

Celebrity Crushes: Liam Hemsworth, Ashley Banjo, David Walliams and Simon Cowell. 'You’d never go there obviously but there is something about them,' Amy says

Claim To Fame: Amy once met Liam Payne and had a photo with him. When she posted it online she was bombarded with hate mail from One Directioners, who thought she was his new squeeze. Amy also has the same personal fitness trainer as Fiona Bruce, and once shared a bumper car with Tommy Boyd as 'it was literally the only one left, and I jumped in without knowing who he was'.

Showing my age as I only recognised two names David Walliams and Simon Cowell

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Showing my age as I only recognised two names David Walliams and Simon Cowell

Nothing to do with age, I'd venture. I imagine most grans in the country know who Ashley Banjo is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here