Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The players have proven they're not as bad as this. It's Hughton, he stands on the side clueless as to what to do, simply hoping. There's absolutely no tactics at all except to pick a 442, muzza just hanging on the Newcastle defensive line waiting for a cross that never comes. It's totally clueless, Hughton has sucked out all attacking intent from these players, so they just don't know what to do anymore. He has to go.

And Gt49er I like you fella, really, how can you continue to defend this lack of tactics shambles, seriously?
Today has been a shocking performance so far; embarrassing. I just can't see CH picking a team suited to 4-3-3 - or even more so a 4-2-1-2, with Izzy playing down whichever wing he feels the most likely - and then telling them to camp out in and around our penalty area. So why did they bloody do it?

Oh well, looking marginally better now - and Pearce has been saying for the last five minutes that we're going to win this! Would be nice to prove him right and get another one, eh?

EDIT: Oh dear, back to ten men panicking behind the ball again........................

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Holy crap. I thought our last Premier League goal was going to be Knocky’s!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
FFS I think I've sh!t myself :lolol:

I wouldn’t blame you. I’m staring in disbelief at my radio. I couldn’t celebrate, that’s how dead inside this team and Hughton have made me. It’s going to take a lot more before I get my mojo back.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here