Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Bizarre reaction on here tonight. We are absolutely awful but that draw will probably keep us up.

Quite surprised to the reaction as the reaction on the Mid Sussex Seagulls (Surrey branch) was positive.

We did have a few but I think we over the line. Let the managerial debate start after Man City.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bizarre? After losing Perez they just gave up and looked disinterested. We looked a whole lot better because they allowed us to.

I hope TB isn't waiting till the end of season to consider Manager. If he's changing we need it sorted soon to allow input into signings and a full pre season to prepare for what is inevitably going to be a tough year

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think CH got his team selection totally wrong as we looked a lot better when Bissouma and March came on. Iztquierdo and Kayal before his injury were awful and we improved with the substitutions, mind we couldn't have looked much worse.

Izzy , unfortunately .....was woeful , he seems to be moving , running ok .....just woefully out of touch.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Izzy , unfortunately .....was woeful , he seems to be moving , running ok .....just woefully out of touch.

I think Izzy and AJ need a good preseason then we can judge them properly, both have had injuries and went to the World Cup

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bizarre? After losing Perez they just gave up and looked disinterested. We looked a whole lot better because they allowed us to.

I hope TB isn't waiting till the end of season to consider Manager. If he's changing we need it sorted soon to allow input into signings and a full pre season to prepare for what is inevitably going to be a tough year

I would imagine there are already some discussions taking place in case a new manager is needed.

(I was strongly defensive of CH earlier this season but in the last couple of months, I have changed my opinion)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here