Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
we'll see on tuesday won't we ......fulham , burnley , southampton , and now potentially these ***** rubbing our noses in it .......are we supposed to feel good that we only stay up because cardiff were a bit more shit than us ............these boys need a kick up the arse
Good point, we have had plenty of chances to step up and actually win some points and it always falls flat. We might have to avoid losing to Cardiff to have a hope of staying up. It's that poor.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You're happy for that to be the highlight of our season if we go down, based on recent form?

No, but I'm happy for it to be the highlight of our season.

D

Deleted member 2719

They're the away team and Howe is brave enough to go 4-4-2..... Why not Hughton, at home in a game we can't afford to lose against a team with a woeful away record?

I'm sure Howe went 4-4-2 knowing full well a Hughton team will try and defend first and never go for it. It's so 1 dimensional :-(

100%. Howe and all the managers will read Chris like a book and have done this season.

We should match them up the 2nd half, but we won't until the 83rd minute.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hughton will be under immense pressure if we lose this and for the 1st time at boardroom level questions will need to be asked

I doubt he will. If we relegated, maybe, but even then I’d reckon they’d see him as the best man to take us up. And he probably would be.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
in that case, could you please explain to us British what a slow release is?

He has the open man but won't pass the ball till the last second when that player is no longer open which results in turning the ball over.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
You're taking the piss yeah? People pay anything from £500 upwards to watch that, plus food, travel outside areas, give up their weekend. Unlike you, probably sitting at home telling all and sundry not to boo. Do one fella.

How would I know there was booing if I was sitting at home fella ???

Just think it adds to the negativity, and isn't positive or constructive, but boo if you want fella. :thumbsup:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
If Cardiff lose today, a point here might turn out to be critical at the end of the season. If (and god forbid) Cardiff beat us, we would then still be 3 points ahead. Cardiff have to then play top six, plus Palace and Fulham. Assuming they beat Fulham then our result against Newcastle would have to match theirs against Palace and then we might stay up on goal difference

Nerves talking!!!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What makes it worse is that it's always against Bournemouth, either we don't play well or they raise their game and/or get nasty.
I don't see them as a rival but over the seasons I have grown to really dislike them and it's a game I always want to win, same as Southampton, so, at the moment, I am doubly pissed off.
If we don't come out, attack and play like we should, to get us 3 vital points, against, yet again, a side in poor form and only just above us, and we are at home, then I will be joining the Houghton out brigade.
I mean, don't they realise that a win, or even a point, will realease some pressure for the Cardiff game.
At least come out 2nd half and fight for the points.
Bah!

Chantelle_Houghton.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Shit and ****ing disaster!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here