Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not a single shot at goal, no corner, nothing. Absolutely zero point in turning up. Chelsea’s easiest game of the season by a mile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just had a look at Man City's bench. Ridiculous.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hazard is too good for Chelsea.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
All our midfield and wingers are poor....only Izy (on his day) is worth keeping. If we can't give a Chelsea at least a game - if we get the ball and panic, there really is a problem.

We need to spend £100m this Summer....on some people who know how to use a football.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That appears to be the problem with our signings, with the exception of Propper and Gross they have all been ‘work in progress’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus Ryan, Bernardo and Montoya?

Agreed apart from Bernado - he is already premier league level for me. Andone is decent too if we can keep him fit.

Would also say Montoya is fairly competent at RB, nothing special but definitely good enough at this level.

So, to summarise. It appears to be a problem with our signings, with the exception of Propper, Gross, Ryan, Bernardo, Montoya and Andone.

Edit:

All our midfield and wingers are poor....only Izy (on his day) is worth keeping. If we can't give a Chelsea at least a game - if we get the ball and panic, there really is a problem.

We need to spend £100m this Summer....on some people who know how to use a football.

And Izquierdo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here