Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My Texans givin' y'all a late Thanksgivin' present. Y'all appreciate it now. So much for that Pats D....bless their hearts.

Can't see us ending up in the AFC's top 2, but with games against the Broncos, Bucs and Titans x 2 to come, it's looking good.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
My Texans givin' y'all a late Thanksgivin' present. Y'all appreciate it now. So much for that Pats D....bless their hearts.

Can't see us ending up in the AFC's top 2, but with games against the Broncos, Bucs and Titans x 2 to come, it's looking good.

A few weeks ago that schedule would have seemed like a bit of a cakewalk, but the NFL changes fast. The Broncos defence is playing hard and they might actually have a QB in Lock now, Jameis is actually playing well in Tampa, he’s 2nd is passing yards behind Dak. But the real test comes in the two Divisional games against the Titans, they are rolling under Tannehill, Henry is running for 100+yards week in week out. Should be an entertaining close to the AFC South with the Jags resuming the rightful position as the division doormat :(

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...the real test comes in the two Divisional games against the Titans, they are rolling under Tannehill, Henry is running for 100+yards week in week out. Should be an entertaining close to the AFC South with the Jags resuming the rightful position as the division doormat :(

Tannehill's certainly playing well and Henry is a beast, but they've got a tough run in. @ Raiders (6-6), v Texans (8-4), v Saints (10-2), @ Texans (8-4)

With the schedule, the game advantage and Wk 17 at NRG, I'd think I'd rather be in our cleats than theirs.

As bad as they currently are, Jags have their 4 remaining games against no-one with better than 6-6. There's got to be at least one win there...surely? :smile:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Tannehill's certainly playing well and Henry is a beast, but they've got a tough run in. @ Raiders (6-6), v Texans (8-4), v Saints (10-2), @ Texans (8-4)

With the schedule, the game advantage and Wk 17 at NRG, I'd think I'd rather be in our cleats than theirs.

As bad as they currently are, Jags have their 4 remaining games against no-one with better than 6-6. There's got to be at least one win there...surely? :smile:

Unlikely. The franchise is in utter meltdown. The owner, Shahid Kahn calls out the fans for not attending despite serving a 36-90 record under his ownership, you’ve got Doug Marrone having screaming matches with Tom Coughlin, players fighting amongst themselves. The roster is bereft of talent, the play calling abysmal, zero discipline, nobody seems to want Foles who appears to be a $55m car crash. The whole thing needs a complete rebuild. It’s time to clean house. Regarding the remaining schedule, Ekeler and Gordon will run all over the defence, as will Jacobs for the final ever game at Oakland. Matt Ryan will pass all over the non existent secondary. There isn’t another W coming this season.

Jul 7, 2003
The Broncos defence is playing hard and they might actually have a QB in Lock now, (

Lock did well but then so did Allen in his first start. Our D should have Von Miller back next week but we are running out of Linemen and now looks like Wolfe is out for the season having dislocated his elbow yesterday so the D may be a little patched up next week.

Nice of us to win a game as time expires for a change having lost a couple that way this season.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
If ever there was an example of "a game of two halves", last night was it. Eli looking superb in the 1st half, and the G Men sticking it to the Eagles, before capitulating with just 30 yds of offense in the 2nd half, and an O/T loss.
Even as a Browns fan, I feel sorry for the NYG fans out there who must be incredibly frustrated with the mediocrity they find themselves mired in these days.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
If ever there was an example of "a game of two halves", last night was it. Eli looking superb in the 1st half, and the G Men sticking it to the Eagles, before capitulating with just 30 yds of offense in the 2nd half, and an O/T loss.
Even as a Browns fan, I feel sorry for the NYG fans out there who must be incredibly frustrated with the mediocrity they find themselves mired in these days.

Yep 17-3 ahead and we f***** it up. Giants fans seem resigned to our current woes. Hard to believe we won the SB twice in the last 12 years

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Only just managed to catch up with most of Red Zone, what a great match between 49ers and the Saints, glad the 49ers triumphed in the end. Good also to see the Skins looking at least slightly competitive against the Packers :thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Yep 17-3 ahead and we f***** it up. Giants fans seem resigned to our current woes. Hard to believe we won the SB twice in the last 12 years

Some would say the guy manning the quarterback position is not quite up to snuff.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
As a long suffering Browns fan it REALLY pains me to see the Ravens do well but, by 'eck, that Jackson kid is something else.
When I watched him in college I really didn't think he would be a great success in the Pros, but hes proving a lot of people wrong so far.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Slow on the uptake Stat reporting in.

Packers v Carebears on Sunday.
24 hours later
The Albion play palace.

What I'd give for a win double.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
As a long suffering Browns fan it REALLY pains me to see the Ravens do well but, by 'eck, that Jackson kid is something else.
When I watched him in college I really didn't think he would be a great success in the Pros, but hes proving a lot of people wrong so far.

Ravens are probably the only AFC team capable of competing with the NFC this season.

Jul 7, 2003
Slow on the uptake Stat reporting in.

Packers v Carebears on Sunday.
24 hours later
The Albion play palace.

What I'd give for a win double.

Forecasting a very cold 17f (-7C) for the start of the game - fans being given free hot drinks to keep warm.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forecasting a very cold 17f (-7C) for the start of the game - fans being given free hot drinks to keep warm.
Oh I was expecting it just to be dark and probably raining, with burning embers lighting the night sky. :dunce:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There isn’t another W coming this season.

jj.jpg

That messed up the Oakland leaving party!

As for the Texans, they edged out the Titans. A win on Saturday at the Bucs and that might be enough. And JJ might be back for the Playoffs. :banana:

Away from the AFC South, what an incredible end to the Falcons @ 49ers game. NSC's Dubai-based Seahawks fan must be pleased with that. :smile:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Away from the AFC South, what an incredible end to the Falcons @ 49ers game. NSC's Dubai-based Seahawks fan must be pleased with that. :smile:

Very pleased! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have no idea how the Packers are 11-3 as they appear to be pretty shitehouse.
Although I guess playing the care Bears twice a season helps.

Still half was to the Stat Derby Double.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Monster game next week...eagles hosting the cowgirls.

We had to win 4 on the trot to be even in with sniff and so far it’s 2 out of 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here