Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Arsenal about to spend €80M on a winger from Lille ...

As i said earlier, better player and cheaper.

Wake up call for Palace, the SEGW really isn't worth what they're asking, they've now got a pissed off player on their hands, like him or loathe him, he's been one of the main reasons Palace are still in this league (they can'twin a game without him) and they reward him by demanding a kings ransom for him.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yeah we should just let him go for half his value as a favour to him :D
Oh and we have won without him .

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Yeah we should just let him go for half his value as a favour to him :D

No, you should just be realistic, if the Everton rumour is true, i'd grab the money and run, you'll have him back in a couple of years for a fraction of the price when it doesn't work out.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No, you should just be realistic, if the Everton rumour is true, i'd grab the money and run, you'll have him back in a couple of years for a fraction of the price when it doesn't work out.

He won’t go to Everton . Don’t believe all the rumours .

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
He won’t go to Everton . Don’t believe all the rumours .

I don't, nor Chelsea, the money you are asking will put everyone off, good news for you lot, if, IF the pissed off version of Zaha still performs for you, however if he sulks and doesn't perform your'e in trouble and even his realistic value will plummet.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I don't, nor Chelsea, the money you are asking will put everyone off, good news for you lot, if, IF the pissed off version of Zaha still performs for you, however if he sulks and doesn't perform your'e in trouble and even his realistic value will plummet.
He’s a professional he will just get on with it .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All of them by the look of it .
So not even Arsenal offering £40m?

I think he's a good player. Why do you think no one wants to offer more than £40m?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

Wouldn't be so sure, didn't look too professional when Harry the Hornet upset him. That's nothing compared to what your club are doing.

Sure he's still going to be very well paid, but with no chance of progressing his career he can afford to say **** it, why should i bother.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
As i said earlier, better player and cheaper.

Wake up call for Palace, the SEGW really isn't worth what they're asking, they've now got a pissed off player on their hands, like him or loathe him, he's been one of the main reasons Palace are still in this league (they can'twin a game without him) and they reward him by demanding a kings ransom for him.

As much as I hate palace, they have rewarded him with a massive new contract every season.
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] how many games have you won with out him? You should only need 1 hand to count. [emoji3]

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/crystal-palace-win-without-wilfried-zaha-at-last-qq5lq6vg7

1 game between September 2016 and December 2018.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

SEGW, Dougie thinks you're a professional

wilfried-zaha.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here