Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
The disney spiv has realised what a complete and utter balls up he made of the tumble tranfer from manure. Overpriced by at least 25% to try a claw back the mess he created trying to get tumble on the cheap. Rightly told to do one trying to get the clause written off.
Tumble must be so desperate to leave that festering hole, poor love.
Imagine the meltdown at the stad de clad if he goes to Everton :clap:

Last edited:

theboybilly

The disney spiv has realised what a complete and utter balls up he made of the tumble tranfer from manure. Overpriced by at least 25% to try a claw back the mess he created trying to get tumble on the cheap. Rightly told to do one trying to get the clause written off.
Imagine the meltdown at the stad de clad if you goes to Everton :clap:

'Stad de Clad' Bravo - :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Imagine the meltdown at the stad de clad if you goes to Everton :clap:

Imagine his meltdown when they block the move. I am moving to this being the best outcome. No money incoming and a stroppy uninterested player. Win/win

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Imagine the meltdown at the stad de clad if he goes to Everton :clap:

Stad de Clad, must be the auto correct on Nsc, for Selhurst, from now on, in the same way as Dean Mike is the CAUS.

Please [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] make it so.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Why would you tweet this? I mean wtf is that supposed to create in terms of loyalty to the club that's paying his (massively over inflated) wages.

What would our reaction be to Knocky if he'd tweeted a picture of a Fulham badge before his move?

What a complete and utter bellend of the highest order.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
#CPFC full of 'why would he join a club at the same level as us' type comments :laugh::laugh:

To be fair - he won’t be playing Champions League football with the Arse next season thanks to us (which I’ll find very satisfying indeed) so there is a sort of similarity in level in terms of the competition he’ll be facing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why would you tweet this? I mean wtf is that supposed to create in terms of loyalty to the club that's paying his (massively over inflated) wages.

What would our reaction be to Knocky if he'd tweeted a picture of a Fulham badge before his move?

What a complete and utter bellend of the highest order.

He didn't tweet it. Thats not appeared on his twitter account, I think someone else is being a cheeky japester.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems you’re getting a bit desperate with these Wilf stories .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems you’re getting a bit desperate with these Wilf stories .

Yes, you're wrong - think you're confusing who's getting desperate - Mr Tumble appears to be the desperate one - just waiting for his post now saying how he's always wanted to play for Everton etc. What do think is going to happen then ? Difficult to see him staying now................

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Ahh ok.

I'm not an Instagrammer.

Didn’t mean to come off as too blunt Easy, they’re all the same sort of thing these days! I meant more to confirm your point that it’s likely a joke.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems you’re getting very amused with these Wilf stories .

Fixed it for you.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

So, trolley dolly Dougie, what do you make of Everton’s more than generous offer? Will Prince Charmingsnatch their hand off, or will he hold out for the full 80 million ( snigger)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here