Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jose Izquierdo - released by the Albion

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Izquierdo injury

Posts on FB indicate he is back in Brighton for the resumption of training tomorrow.

Will he be doing the full training?

Potter has not had a chance to take a close look at him, his 1st season form would surely earn him a squad place if he has the same attributes?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Posts on FB indicate he is back in Brighton for the resumption of training tomorrow.

Potter has not had a chance to take a close look at him, his 1st season form would surely earn him a squad place if he has the same attributes?

When are the players due back for the start of pre season training ?

Thought it was Wednesday but not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd love to see him play for us again - it'd basically be like a new signing after so long.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

I hope you are right he is here, and fit. It worries me his game is about pace. Can he get that back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Fingers crossed -- I'm worried that "Izquierdo" turns out to be Spanish for "Lua Lua"

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Winger . . . No chance

Not as good as Trossard . . .IF he can get some form of fitness/performance and reliability he'll be gone in January.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know that Potter said they had three weeks off after the last game which kinda pushes it to week tomorrow
I think the first week back is "home training" ie individual fitness programs away from Lancing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here