Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just cut to the BBC coverage in the Senate and there was the expected objection to the certification which they are now retiring to consider... fun watching all the Republicans looking at each other do I cheer/clap/ stand up or what ? What would Donald want ?

There only interest in what Trump would do is what would his militia want them to do as it is their vote they will be seeking in 4 years time. Only reason Cruz is doing this is in preparation for another shot at the top job and to do that he needs the vote of Trump's base supporters (in every sense of the word).

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can see the army or national guard coming in.

Army have previously stated they will protect the constitution, not an individual president.

Would also add there seems more outside the capitol than there were at Trumps inauguration (although I'm sure he would dispute that).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
America implodes in on itself at a time of an international pandemic....

It’s embarrassing, don’t forget 70 million yes 70 million idiots voted for this idiot and this has now the potential to blow out of all control....

Civil war round 2 anyone ?

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cruz suggests the fact that if 39% of Americans think the election was rigged, it must be rigged... No one spotting the elephant in the room about the other 61%

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
"ELIJAH SCHAFFER [MENTION=14657]eli[/MENTION]jahSchaffer
1h
BREAKING: Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are attempting to occupy the building — fighting federal police who are overrun
This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Thousands, police can’t stop them"

I bet they could if they were black.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Cruz suggests the fact that if 39% of Americans think the election was rigged, it must be rigged... No one spotting the elephant in the room about the other 61%

It was obviously rigged because some people think it is....... it’s unreal, except it isn’t!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Both houses gone into recess because of a few hundred morons outside. Mike Pence has taken the opportunity to leave the floor. Odd that American police are unable to contain the ‘protest’ when they are so efficient at clamping down elsewhere. Seems we may be witnessing a pre planned attack on US democracy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Every day that orange loser remains in office he remains a danger to the stability of his country and the world. It's going to be SO sweet seeing him finally frogmarched out of the Oval Office. Then we can all breathe easy again. Can't come soon enough

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Would be a real shame if some of these morons got close to Pence or Harris as I don't think the Secret Service will be using tear gas.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Every day that orange loser remains in office he remains a danger to the stability of his country and the world. It's going to be SO sweet seeing him finally frogmarched out of the Oval Office. Then we can all breathe easy again. Can't come soon enough
Hardly see the stability of the world being impacted by a few nutters !!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here