Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
These bans happen by degrees though and the logical concusion is a total ban on all tobacco products. Maybe it is a good thing but it is an erosion of liberty and that is scary.

Like the erosion of my right to live and work anywhere in the EU?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
That privelege, rather than a right, can still be achieved by following the correct procedures.

So do you reckon if I wanted to go and work in a bar in Estonia and stay there indefinitely after we've fully left the EU, that would be fine would it? I'd manage to do that?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That privelege, rather than a right, can still be achieved by following the correct procedures.

So you know that your right to live and work anywhere in the EU can be achieved by following the correct procedures, regardless of any skills, qualifications or experience, even though no procedures, details, (points systems ?) have been discussed or agreed :facepalm:

Ps. I could have pointed out that you can't spell 'privilege' but I wouldn't want to make you look stupid :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So you know that your right to live and work anywhere in the EU can be achieved by following the correct procedures, regardless of any skills, qualifications or experience, even though no procedures, details, (points systems ?) have been discussed or agreed :facepalm:

Ps. I could have pointed out that you can't spell 'privilege' but I wouldn't want to make you look stupid :wink:

Well played on the typo.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well played on the typo.

And the first line :facepalm:

miss-the-point.png

I've got a really challenging bit of skirting board needs painting :bigwave:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Have you asked the Estonian authorities and completed the necessary paperwork?

I was hoping you would be able to tell me what my chances would be before I go down that avenue

ie. the avenue where they laugh in my face and tell me to **** off

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
COVID-19: EU pledges €750 billion to help economies damaged by pandemic
EU Commissioner for the Economy Paolo Gentiloni has announced a "landmark" stimulus package to boost the European economy. Some reports indicate that €500 billion will be in grants that member countries will not need to repay.

Looking forward to our slice of this delicious financial pie!

oh
Well, as net contributors, we would only get back (less than) what we paid in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I was hoping you would be able to tell me what my chances would be before I go down that avenue

ie. the avenue where they laugh in my face and tell me to **** off

Never been there so I have little idea. If it were me applying, I would go through the required procedure and await the results.

I wouldn't mention your thoughts on possible results, might go against your application.

Jan 30, 2008

talking of stupid, what ever happened to the soft of softest Norway style Brexit you use to bang on about :bigwave:
regards
DF

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The idea is that any flavourings make it easier for a kid to start smoking, if your missus likes a menthol fag you can buy a rizla "flavour pack" for 25p, its a box of cardboard strips that you stuff in the packet of fags and it imparts a menthol flavour to the filters.

Most kids these days just smoke weed. Smell it everywhere

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What is your evidence that the majority of NSC not being a bellend like you was somehow a random assertion?

Are you capable of posing a question without resorting to your trademark pointless, potty language?
You make emotive, partisan comment but provide absolutely no evidence to support it... and then eschew scrutiny. Again.
Your post was typically entertaining but unconvincing.......

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Are you capable of posing a question without resorting to your trademark pointless, potty language?
You make emotive, partisan comment but provide absolutely no evidence to support it... and then eschew scrutiny. Again.
Your post was entertaining but unconvincing.......

You have no evidence then.oh well.

Im sure its just a coincidence WZ logs off and you appear.
At least you dont have a habit of editing your posts.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You have no evidence then.oh well.

Im sure its just a coincidence WZ logs off and you appear.
At least you dont have a habit of editing your posts.

Thanks for refraining from using the unnecessary insults.
The difference is I made no claim one way or the other.... you did.
There is no evidence for your assertion then... it's just rhetoric.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here