Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Admittedly I only dip into this shit thread occasionally because I cannot stand reading some of the vacuous (mostly gammon Brexit) morons on it (I'm not including you in that), but this interested me. I haven't seen a single Brexit benefit (unless you count the vaccine issue which was debateable). Numerous you say? Go on then, let's read them...

The hardcore Brexiters who have come this far, nearly 5 years after the vote and still can't see they've been duped are never going to.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Admittedly I only dip into this shit thread occasionally because I cannot stand reading some of the vacuous (mostly gammon Brexit) morons on it (I'm not including you in that), but this interested me. I haven't seen a single Brexit benefit (unless you count the vaccine issue which was debateable). Numerous you say? Go on then, let's read them...

Increased contactless limit
Tampon tax (or was that ruled out with the vaccines?)
Suriname trade deal

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I think it's fair to say that there are precious few, if any, benefits.

It seems most post-Brexit deals presented as great successes in fact merely ameliorate our obvious losses.

'Hard line' Brexiteers can celebrate our independence from the European Union (fair enough but not much of a gain in my view) or repeatedly suggest the rest of us are traitors ('fifth columnists' - or some other unexplained insult) because they have such a narrow, jingoists view of patriotism and wish to deflect from the the Brexit Fallout.

It's simply hate-filled rhetoric and in reality disguises the lack of Brexit success.

We really have to focus on the realities of our new place in the world and expose the bigots....

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

.......and the reason for chronic driver shortage?.............

FOM.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You typed that with a growl didn’t you you angry little man [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oooh a game of guess what the other NSC poster is like, Sounds like fun.

I'll guess you are an older gentleman, who lives on his own, having long separated from the mother of his children, maybe with a couple of other failed marriages/long term relationships in between, probably majorly financially dependent on HMG for their income, maybe with a little cash in hand part time work from some soul sympathetic to their plight, who spends all their time wistfully remembering those few years back in their early twenties when they were in the navy with dreams and ambitions that never came to fruition, and now spends every minute of every day on NSC, sharing stories of self abuse, sexual fantasies, toilet and anal based humour with their online ex-matelot 'friend' under the guise of Bantz.

Your turn :wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I'll guess you are an older gentleman YOUNGER THAN YOU, who lives on his own WRONG BEEN WITH MY SECOND WIFE 14 YEARS MARRIED 7, having long separated from the mother of his children RIGHT, maybe with a couple of other failed marriages/long term relationships in between WRONG IM IN MY SECOND LTR, probably majorly financially dependent on HMG for their income WRONG SELF EMPLOYED , maybe with a little cash in hand part time work from some soul sympathetic to their plight WRONG, who spends all their time wistfully remembering those few years back in their early twenties when they were in the navy with dreams and ambitions that never came to fruition WRONG HONOURABLE MEDICAL DISCHARGE SERIOUSLY INJURED ITLOD, and now spends every minute of every day on NSC WRONG OBVIOUSLY , sharing stories of self abuse, sexual fantasies, toilet and anal based humour with their online ex-matelot 'friend' under the guise of Bantz. ONE SATURDAY NIGHT POST

[emoji6] All your answers are above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jan 30, 2008

I'll guess you are an older gentleman, who lives on his own, having long separated from the mother of his children, maybe with a couple of other failed marriages/long term relationships in between, probably majorly financially dependent on HMG for their income, maybe with a little cash in hand part time work from some soul sympathetic to their plight, who spends all their time wistfully remembering those few years back in their early twenties when they were in the navy with dreams and ambitions that never came to fruition, and now spends every minute of every day on NSC, sharing stories of self abuse, sexual fantasies, toilet and anal based humour with their online ex-matelot 'friend' under the guise of Bantz.

https://youtu.be/10dmK7O-KSY
Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The whole house of cards is about to come tumbling down..I give it 5 years max.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always thought it would soldier on in one form or another but France seems to be a basket case at the moment with numerous ex Generals suggesting (in a recent letter) they are heading for Civil War because of immigration/Islamism, thousands of serving military personnel have stated the same in a new letter ... now Barniers pandering to the same crowd. :eek:

How fortunate we are to live in a wonderfully diverse and tolerant country, outward-looking, 5th largest economy in the world and going from strength to strength ... no wonder so many people jump in small boats, desperate to leave mainland Europe (especially France) and get here. Perhaps we could do an exchange with some of the gloomerati on here ..

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
EU Mudslinging, vaccines, EU Mudslinging, vaccines, EU Mudslinging, vaccines, EU Mudslinging, vaccines, EU Mudslinging, vaccines

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here