Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That’s three times in the last 24 hours where I’ve posted a reply to someone else and you’ve got involved, if you’re going to follow me around like a little bitch at least show some manners and speak only when you’re spoken to [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That’s three times in the last 24 hours where I’ve posted a reply to someone else and you’ve got involved, if you’re going to follow me around like a little bitch at least show some manners and speak only when you’re spoken to [emoji6]

I have explained a number of times before, but that would be because it's a PUBLIC forum and not a PRIVATE discussion, remember ? :dunce:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I have explained a number of times before, but that would be because it's a PUBLIC forum and not a PRIVATE discussion, remember ? :dunce:

And I’ve explained a number of times that it’s not a good look you prematurely posting shit responses then changing them, I’ve got this impression of you salivating like an excitable puppy desperate to reply then realise it’s shit and then you edit it, let’s see what was originally put up..... that you replaced with the above [emoji2357]
d08d7a52f5113fcdb27bfcdc0c6faffb.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So that's a no.

There's a report button for a reason. Being "active on a thread" means absolutely nothing. For example, I'm replying now because you quoted me. Yesterday I was in my London office for work for a day, which was nice, and didn't look at NSC after my morning train ride. If you think I'm going to read all the drivel that's been posted on here and the rest of the pit between then and now, as a side activity to replying to yet more of your tantrums, you're very much mistaken.

Furthermore it goes to ALL mods who can all read and judge it if you report it, seeing as you seem to think there is bias. However, I would caution you on two things. Firstly, over reporting can also lead to action as two posters (not involved here) have found in the past. Secondly, I would expect posts to be reported and dealt with by people who are being ganged up on and called a c u next Tuesday (even in slang, even in a sly and snide manner rather than directly to them).

As I've said before, if you don't like it, please feel free to leave. No one will miss you.

But you obviously did have the time to read this thread as you first posted on it early evening responding to a post not quoting or mentioning you then managed to find the time to reply to a couple of my posts as well as posting elsewhere ... perhaps the Leave voters on this thread should feel honoured as you only appear to read and respond to our posts while apparently ignoring all the others. Unfortunately, if I did have the inclination to report all the times Watford repeat offended on this thread the moderating workload would increase even more so best we both just let him continually get away with it/ignore him. Fair point about the bias though as all the other mods seem to be able to avoid contributing to and lowering the tone of this already dreadful thread (very wise).

My legion of fans would miss me (thanks for all the supportive PM's :wink:)... also good to see Is It PoTG? active again on NSC. :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But you obviously did have the time to read this thread as you first posted on it early evening responding to a post not quoting or mentioning you then managed to find the time to reply to a couple of my posts as well as posting elsewhere ... perhaps the Leave voters on this thread should feel honoured as you only appear to read and respond to our posts while apparently ignoring all the others. Unfortunately, if I did have the inclination to report all the times Watford repeat offended on this thread the moderating workload would increase even more so best we both just let him continually get away with it/ignore him. Fair point about the bias though as all the other mods seem to be able to avoid contributing to and lowering the tone of this already dreadful thread (very wise).

My legion of fans would miss me (thanks for all the supportive PM's :wink:)... also good to see Is It PoTG? active again on NSC. :thumbsup:

What makes you so sure the post I responded to hadn't been reported?

What makes you think I read the rest of the thread? (I didn't)

Why didn't you report the posts you're frothing at the mouth over?

Are you sure you, Mouldy, CR and BL aren't Scousers as it seems you're always the victim, it's never your fault.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And I’ve explained a number of times that it’s not a good look you prematurely posting shit responses then changing them, I’ve got this impression of you salivating like an excitable puppy desperate to reply then realise it’s shit and then you edit it, let’s see what was originally put up..... that you replaced with the above [emoji2357]
d08d7a52f5113fcdb27bfcdc0c6faffb.jpg

I think this has proved your comic timing is better than mine when the expected post finally came :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What makes you so sure the post I responded to hadn't been reported?

What makes you think I read the rest of the thread? (I didn't)

Why didn't you report the posts you're frothing at the mouth over?

Are you sure you, Mouldy, CR and BL aren't Scousers as it seems you're always the victim, it's never your fault.

Was the post you were responding to reported by anyone?

You responded to posts throughout the evening.

I mentioned it to you as you were active on the thread at the time replying to my posts.

Not sure how expecting a moderator to moderate is being a victim. Look at all the spare time you have continually arguing with me ...

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It's always only a matter of time when prominent Brexit exponents' real motivations are revealed

Johnson stands up for Britain, or more specifically the non dom tax dodgers, stealing our money in exhange for parroting Brexit lies.....

[tweet]1384757968567246853[/tweet]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Gammon petulance the last few days here has been entertaining. Snowflakery at its finest. Have any of them posted a list of Brexit positives/negatives yet?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome back David, one of the absolute positives is that you're still Sulking over a decision made five years ago����
Regardsp
DF

Sulking? Watching Brexiteers desperately trying to avoid discussing the damage they have caused to the country, is not sulking. It's very funny. Thanks for your contribution from a State scroungers perspective.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Sulking? Watching Brexiteers desperately trying to avoid discussing the damage they have caused to the country, is not sulking. It's very funny. Thanks for your contribution from a State scroungers perspective.

Well actually not in this case, it seems the person to whom you are replying seems to derive pleasure from the damage caused

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Gammon petulance the last few days here has been entertaining. Snowflakery at its finest. Have any of them posted a list of Brexit positives/negatives yet?

Victims who were sold a pup

Solution - Buy more snake oil

Result - No benefit, look for someone to blame

Repeat....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020