Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
dont know why you're shouting about this strawman argument as no one voted for either

Exactly. No one who voted Leave had a ****ing clue what they were voting for, in terms of any practicalities.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is how it feels debating with a number or Leavers atm;

L - I WANT TO MAKE DINNER

R - Ok, what do you want to make?

L - I don’t care, just dinner!

R - Ok, what ingredients were you thinking of using -

L - IT DOESNT MATTER, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STOP ME MAKING DINNER?! Stupid remoaner, you’re just bitter that I chose to make dinner!

R - OK then...

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexiteers dont want to be humiliated because they were sold a knackered donkey instead of a unicorn. They shout about democracy, but ask for a 2nd referendum, as the 1st referendum was total bollocks, in its content, and its application, and they lose their minds. The actual reason is they know they would lose. That would mean losing face on forums. That cant happen. If the UK leaves on Friday, without a deal, then I believe it will be causing damage to the nation for decades to come. Ive not heard any brexiteer explain anything positive about where the country is going, other than spouting the same bs that has been discredited, even by brexiteers now. Its pretty sad really. Good luck.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The woman is absolutely bloody mental. This isn’t normal behaviour. I genuinely think she’s had some sort of breakdown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

0.57 in, " We could leave on the 22nd of May and start to build our brighter future... " despite EVERY report to the contrary that says Brexit will cost £m's and upwards off our economy.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The leave pitch turns out to have been complete bollocks.

true, though it was at the time an valid option. and it is still technically the position of Labour and Conservatives, to negotiate some future relationship of various degrees of softness.

The shouting was a joke, if you read the earlier posts.

fair enough.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm thinking of selling the personalised number plate MU66ED.

Does anyone know of an e-mail server that could handle 17.4M enquiries :angel:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
0.57 in, " We could leave on the 22nd of May and start to build our brighter future... " despite EVERY report to the contrary that says Brexit will cost £m's and upwards off our economy.

What is she even thinking? She’s not right in the head.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is how it feels debating with a number or Leavers atm;

L - I WANT TO MAKE DINNER

R - Ok, what do you want to make?

L - I don’t care, just dinner!

R - Ok, what ingredients were you thinking of using -

L - IT DOESNT MATTER, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STOP ME MAKING DINNER?! Stupid remoaner, you’re just bitter that I chose to make dinner!

R - OK then...
Mmm. I think it's more like

R - Would you like to come over for dinner, say 8.30?

L - That would be lovely, thanks. See you then.

R - Hi, come in. We had a little chat on whether you'd want something spicy, or maybe something traditional, but we couldn't agree, so we haven't actually made you anything.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brexiteers dont want to be humiliated because they were sold a knackered donkey instead of a unicorn. They shout about democracy, but ask for a 2nd referendum, as the 1st referendum was total bollocks, in its content, and its application, and they lose their minds.
What, all of them?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Mmm. I think it's more like

R - Hi, come in. We had a little chat on whether you'd want something spicy, or maybe something traditional, but we couldn't agree, so we haven't actually made you anything.

Or

L - I've got 17.4 million friends and were all coming over to yours for dinner tonight at 8.30. We don't know what we want but we all know we want exactly the same thing. It better be perfect or we won't want it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or

L - I've got 17.4 million friends and were all coming over to yours for dinner tonight at 8.30. We don't know what we want but we all know we want exactly the same thing. It better be perfect or we won't want it.
But the 17.4 million leavers didn't just state they wanted Brexit, they were offered the vote by the remainers (Cameron et al). And the only reason we don't know what they wanted, is because they weren't asked (it wasn't on the ballot paper). And the leavers haven't said they all want the same meal, they just want some meal, having been offered a meal in the first place. And they haven't asked for it to be perfect.

You can blame the politicians who supported the leave campaign, as well as the remainer politicians who can't deliver it, but it's a bit rich blaming those that voted.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Which bit?
Sold a pup?
2nd referendum?
Losing face?
The last sentence I quoted:
"They shout about democracy, but ask for a 2nd referendum, as the 1st referendum was total bollocks, in its content, and its application, and they lose their minds."
Do they all lose their minds if you ask for a 2nd referendum?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
The last sentence I quoted:
"They shout about democracy, but ask for a 2nd referendum, as the 1st referendum was total bollocks, in its content, and its application, and they lose their minds."
Do they all lose their minds if you ask for a 2nd referendum?

Well mostly I believe. I'm sure you have witnessed leavers posts regarding a 2nd ref here on NSC and elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here