Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
We'll see won't we. I'll remind you of this when in a month's time everyone has forgotten Prince Andrew and these sex allegations...

No need to remind me, people may well have forgotten about Prince Andrew, but it's another thing entirely to suggest that there's collusion between the PM and Palace to bury information

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
But he wasn't the one running the government with their own parliamentary majority!

The Tories didn't really have a majority though - they had a minority government propped up by 10 racist homophobic bigots.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Again, absolutely crazy paranoid $hit, what has Steve Bannon got to do with anything, never mind winning. Over exaggerating his influence.

What has Steve Bannon got to do with anything other than being one of Johnson’s closest advisers?

You haven’t been paying attention at all.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
More voters oppose Boris Johnson's decision to prorogue parliament than support it, according to a snap YouGov poll.

The survey found that 47 per cent of people said the move was "not acceptable", while only 27 per cent thought it was "acceptable". 26 per cent said they did not know.

Even Tory voters and Leave supporters were unconvinced, with only 52 per cent and 51 per cent respectively backing the move.

I thought was an overwhelming majority and indicated the will of the people?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Hmm.

"if there are only foolish minds and mindless bodies there’ll be nothing serious to annihilate.
In the highest government positions almost no human beings have been seen for decades now, anywhere in the world.
Mankind must recover its imaginative powers, recover living thought and real being, no longer accept these insults to the soul, and do it soon.
Or else!"

D

Deleted member 2719

No fresh food
Or life saving drugs for a while

Get an allotment and put your back into it, sonny.

The government will have that covered, we might run low on your Anadin extra but I am sure we will survive.

If you lot stop worrying you won't get headaches.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Just look it up Dave,and stop being a bore and a boor.:lolol:Does Puy ring a faint bell?

No it doesnt, tell me about Puy, as I quite enjoy watching you make a complete tit of yourself. A muslim SS unit committed an atrocity there? You would think I would have heard about that, tell me about it.
Maybe its something those Waffan SS veterans you had a drink with told you about, so it will be facinating.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, an unelected Head of State, has allowed an unelected Prime Minister, to suspend an elected Parliament, to stop them overturning an advisory referendum result voted for by about a third of the electorate.

Ain’t democracy a wonderful thing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If anyone could be in doubt that today's move by Johnson was not an attempt to bypass Parliament they should be aware that the Tories rolled out no less than Bill Cash, Peter Bone and John Redwood to front the media blitz supporting shutting down Parliament. Three of the most exceptionally anti Europe swivel eyed loons could you find supporting this ? I wonder why ?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
It's an absolute disgrace to involve the Queen. So I've written to her demanding she meet me at a time + location of my choosing (Greggs on Barrhead Main Street in 45minutes) to demand she does something different to what she's been discgracefully demanded to do by the other guy
Make it Weatherspoons and I will join you. Two heads and all that

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here