Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Love this, pop in now and again just to have a giggle.

It's like Hinge & Bracket or Cissie & Ada moaning amongst themselves.

hqdefault.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Remember this...

Capture.JPG

The inside track week from his Financial right hand man...

Make a list of your assets (“include your house, other properties, cars, art, gold and silver coins, jewellery and antiques”) cut out stuff you don’t need, fly in economy instead of premium and sell that barely used sports car hiding in your garage

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
3d5nGZH.jpg

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Is the blue passport going allow at to use the E-gates at EU airports, or will we will in the slow lane?

No you have get in the long queue with Johnny Foreigner. 17.4m people voted for longer queues in 2016, it's the will of the people

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Is the blue passport going allow at to use the E-gates at EU airports, or will we will in the slow lane?
Actually what will happen is that every time a UK passport holder has to queue up at a slow EU border crossing they will be reminded of what a cock up the Government has made in implementing Brexit.

And they will dwell on it while queueing.

It's a reminder that won't go away, year after year.

There will be plenty of future votes available to anyone with a plan to change it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Much like their country, the Brits will be stuck in the slow lane. I'm not someone who tends to go anywhere near the Benidorm area during the summer, but I'm tempted to go next year just to watch them kicking off.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm enjoying watching brexiteers reduced to 'witty' comebacks, rather than addressing points about 'burning their own town down'. :lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Much like their country, the Brits will be stuck in the slow lane. I'm not someone who tends to go anywhere near the Benidorm area during the summer, but I'm tempted to go next year just to watch them kicking off.

Clear the way, Im British. Lets not be having any of your nonsense. Its ridiculous making me queue with Somalis.

17389228_889082304567623_2962485480151390709_o.png

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
get ready for bigger bills at the tills

[tweet]1320296424685305857[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here