Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I expressly heard the statement "we must leave the EU to control our borders"

Another Brexit falsehood.

Why aren't Brexiters angry at being misled?

The result of putting trust in charlatans, liars and snake oil salesmen coming home to roost. It's all downhill from here

France now have us over a rock

No reason to stop anyone from leaving the EU Block now unless we pay up

350 million a week seems a good amount

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
So what we've left the EU and we'll be leaving the custom union on jan 2021 get over yourself ,you're coming over as the complete wet lettuce with every post you make .that's it from me,it's another scorcher:bigwave:
Regards
DF

Calm down. It doesn't stop the article you posted being nothing but wishing for unicorns.

You're beginning to turn from gammon into a sizzling bit of bacon.

Marvelous scenes.

Tick tock gammon o'clock.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nearly everyone I know outside of NSC including family voted Leave. These days Brexit never gets mentioned, as most people have moved on.

No just bored.

I could imagine they are, (to be honest, I'm a bit surprised your attention span has managed to last this long)

goldfish-tank.jpg

So, whatever they get on Jan 1st 2021 will come as a bit of a surprise then :shootself

Tick Tock

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
that was always going to happen ...what else did they expect.....screwed.

We are playing hardball with our trade negotiations with Japan though, invest in Stilton now, while you can afford it. Chances are it will out preforming Bitcoin in 18 months time.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Nearly everyone I know outside of NSC including family voted Leave. These days Brexit never gets mentioned, as most people have moved on.

I'm sure your leave-voting relations are pretty representative - most of the Brexiteers I know lost interest about four years ago. They made their gesture.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
We are playing hardball with our trade negotiations with Japan though, invest in Stilton now, while you can afford it. Chances are it will out preforming Bitcoin in 18 months time.

They want more concessions since we are im a weaker position and the challenge will always be get more favourable deals which is unlikely

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

We got our best man on the job: Liz Truss.

The problem is that I guess every potential trading partner knows we are negotiating from a position of weakness. Send a gunboat?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We got our best man on the job: Liz Truss.

The problem is that I guess every potential trading partner knows we are negotiating from a position of weakness. Send a gunboat?
Have we any gunboats left though [emoji848]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here