Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Pretty much what everyone was thinking. The guy is a sad act.

What?Sadder than the Remainer who posted while the match was on?

1.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Always remember that the use of the word " Lite " in almost every context means that something is either missing or much reduced, thereby creating an inferior or cheaper product. In Baker Lite's case I would think its an intellectual reduction.

Thought you would be a bit more positive now 'Duty Free' is confirmed as returning.Obviously humour-lite.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
... I suspect Labour would stand on a Norway plus customs Union stance on Brexit, which if we have already left and can't just revoke anymore, will get a lot of support from the population that would have preferred to remain...

S Times this morning quotes YouGov polling suggesting that 'if Labour is perceived as having enabled Brexit' it could suffer catastrophic losses at the next election, with the Tories winning a 200-seat majority. This supports the notion that Labour should adopt a policy of either the softest-possible Brexit or, if the timing makes it possible, which it probably won't, no Brexit at all.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So , you accuse the EU of being “the fourth Reich” (obviously a ridiculous and offensive term) yet anyone who speaks out against Brexit as being “nation loathing (gobshites)”. One of the third reich’s standard tactics.

You really don’t have a clue, do you.

Perhaps I should have My vote withdrawn sir?I wasn’t really sure what I was voting for you see, I should know My place.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps I should have My vote withdrawn sir?I wasn’t really sure what I was voting for you see, I should know My place.

On our way.

Well, as you know I don’t believe any of us were qualified to vote on this matter but there was a vote and of course everyone should have a vote . So don’t be silly.
I can defend your right to vote and at the same time think you a fool.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

On our way.

Excuse me asking, but I'm fascinated. Why do you always capitalise the personal pronoun? The only other chap I know to whom that rule applies is God. And possibly Jesus. You're not one of them are you?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Excuse me asking, but I'm fascinated. Why do you always capitalise the personal pronoun? The only other chap I know to whom that rule applies is God. And possibly Jesus. You're not one of them are you?

Ppf used to do it too.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Next time you post, note the real time, and then see what time it appears you made the post, I posted at 11.44 real time.

Errr ..... I hate to point it out to you but the time displayed on posts is the real time .... just tested on an other thread to make sure. I've posted this post at 06:58 according to my phone

EDIT - and look, the post timestamp also says 06:58.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Errr ..... I hate to point it out to you but the time displayed on posts is the real time .... just tested on an other thread to make sure. I've posted this post at 06:58 according to my phone

EDIT - and look, the post timestamp also says 06:58.

Well you must have different time settings than 2 profs then, if you go back to my original post rather than his screen shot, it will say 11.44.

Mine is also an hour out, your post has 7.58 time stamp on my screen.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well you must have different time settings than 2 profs then, if you go back to my original post rather than his screen shot, it will say 11.44.

Mine is also an hour out, your post has 7.58 time stamp on my screen.

Go to settings at the top of the screen, then General Settings, scroll down and change DST settings to automatic ..... hey presto your post times match the real time :thumbsup:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Go to settings at the top of the screen, then General Settings, scroll down and change DST settings to automatic ..... hey presto your post times match the real time :thumbsup:

For some reason it doesn't on mine, and as we are on GMT currently not BST, it should not make a difference anyway. Not a biggie.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I see Esther McVey has been straight up lying on twitter over the weekend. I wonder if anything will come of it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
[tweet]1105001423450853377[/tweet]

So, from the article, a journalist has heard a suggestion that the production of the new FWD Series 1 could be bought to Britain ?

Well, you've convinced me. Full steam ahead with 'no deal' :lolol:

On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

18 days to go

D

Deleted member 22389

So, from the article, a journalist has heard a suggestion that the production of the new FWD Series 1 could be bought to Britain ?

Well, you've convinced me. Full steam ahead with 'no deal' :lolol:

On our way

Easiest deal in history

Brexit means Brexit

No deal

Undemocratic loons

Tick Tock

18 days to go

Someone said on that twitter feed it has been confirmed, but let's see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here